- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Barricade your rear end from hard knocks and high heat with a B&M Differential Cover
- Strengthens your rear axle against both distortion and ring gear and cap bearing deflection
- Built from high-quality T6 aluminum
- Helps dissipate heat more efficiently
- Holds additional fluid to enhance high-temperature control
- Equipped with a magnetic drain plug to keep metal shards from grinding down your gears
- Engraved with the iconic B&M logo
- Mounting hardware included for a direct bolt-on fit
- B&M Differential Covers are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Off-road trails are never easy on your undercarriage. Unexpected boulders, deep ruts and downed trees can bang, bash and bruise your vulnerable components—especially your rear end. Protecting your pumpkin just got a whole lot easier, thanks to B&M Differential Covers. Constructed from cast T6 aluminum, these burly bolt-ons reinforce your rear end to fend off case distortion and deflection of your ring gear and cap bearing.
Hard knocks aren’t the only threat to your rear end. High heat can be just as deadly. That’s another reason why B&M Diff Covers are made from aluminum. Not only do they dissipate heat better than old-school iron, but they’re also oversized to hold more oil. More fluid and a more advanced metal—they both add up to lasting protection.
Whether you’re shredding the trail in a Jeep or cruising through town in a Chevy, you’re sure to find a B&M Differential Cover to fit. They come in a wide range of sizes to fit the most popular differentials, from a Dana 30 to a Ford 8.8. Your BM Differential Cover also includes a magnetic drain plug, all mounting hardware and a 1-Year Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
B&M Differential Covers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe R (Killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Mar 21, 2016 6:21 PM
Fits perfect no RTV needed just bought a OE diff gasket from advance auto LOOKS GREAT!! Allows more fluid and helps keep the rear end cooler than stock. Installs less than 2 hours with beer would recommend to anyone looking for a upgrade to their differential