- Get heavy-duty cooling power with the Flex-a-lite HD Remote Mount Oil Cooler
- Perfect when there's not enough space to mount a cooler to the radiator
- Can be mounted wherever space permits, even under your vehicle
- Designed to cool engine oil or transmission fluid
- Powerful, built-in electric fan delivers ultimate cooling power
- Fan is thermostatically controlled and features a custom shroud to maximize effect
- Cooler tubes feature internal turbulators for maximum heat transfer
- Great for engines prone to overheating from high RPM and/or low vehicle speeds
- Enough cooling power to cool a 30,000 lb motorhome transmission
- Your Flex-a-lite HD Remote Mount Oil Cooler is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to remote-mount oil coolers, sometimes light-duty and regular-duty just won't cut the mustard. So, when you need to cool your high-revving racer or rock-crawling adventure ride, go heavy-duty with the Flex-a-lite HD Remote Mount Oil Cooler. Combining the cooling power of internal turbulators with a powerful, thermostatically controlled and shrouded electric fan, the HD oil cooler kit is the heavy-duty way to beat the heat.
And, it's not just for engine oil. The Flexalite high-capacity remote oil cooler is also great for transmission fluid. And we're talking the hardworking trannies found on HD trucks and big motorhomes. The heavy-duty oil cooler is perfect when you have limited space next to the radiator or under the hood for another cooler. And, since the HD Remote Cooler has its own fan, you can mount it anywhere, even under your rig.
It's a fact, by dropping fluid temperatures by a mere 20°, you can nearly double the life of engine and tranny parts. So, to help you keep your particular rig super cool and running for a long, long time, Flex-A-Lite offers this fan-powered cooler in a huge array of shapes and sizes. Even better, Flex-a-lite backs your HD Remote Mount Oil Cooler with a heavy-duty 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/02 - 7/05