- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/01 - 11/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keep heavy-duty power super cool with the Flex-a-lite Heavy-Duty Oil Cooler
- Perfect for use as a primary or auxiliary transmission or engine oil cooler
- Cooler oil prevents varnishes from forming and oil from breaking down
- Boosts performance while extending engine and component life
- Reduces the stress created by high-performance engine modifications
- Can also be used as heavy-duty transmission oil cooler for vehicles towing extreme loads
- Mounts in front of the radiator or A/C condenser
- Kit includes oil cooler, 48" hose & mounting hardware
- Your Flex-a-lite Heavy-Duty Oil Cooler is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, having a high-performance machine is cool, but it's really only as cool as you keep it. And, we're talking temperature, not style. So, keep your cool and your oil temps outta the red zone with the Flex-a-lite Heavy-Duty Oil Cooler. Perfect to use as your primary or auxiliary cooler on either tranny or engine oil, this high-capacity oil cooler reduces the high stress of high performance.
Since engine oil acts as both a coolant and a lubricant, it's crucial to keep it from getting too hot. Not only does horsepower drop, but the oil breaks down and varnishes start to form—then the trouble really starts. Flexalite engine oil coolers reverse this process by flowing the oil through the cooler and returning it at the perfect operating temperature.
Crafted by the kings of cool over at Flex-A-Lite, the Flexalite engine oil cooler is the easy way to keep your cool. They come in a huge array of sizes and shapes, so there's one made just for your custom build. And, cooler yet, Flex-a-lite backs your Heavy-Duty Oil Cooler with a 1-year warranty.
- Select cooler size based on Gross Vehicle Weight and available space
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Y, Bisphenol-A-(Epichlorohydrin) epoxy resin, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)