- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For pro-grade protection against hard hits and high heat, defend your ride with a G2 Brute Diff Cover
- Tailor made for a direct replacement fit on your rig’s axle
- Built from heat-treated, shot-peened and rib-reinforced cast aluminum for unflinching structural strength
- Internal and ball-milled external cooling fins keep your fluids from boiling over and thinning out
- Holds extra oil for added cooling and lubing
- Equipped with a temperature sending unit, making it simple to add a temp gauge
- Snugs down tight with an O-ring seal for a leak-free fit
- The dipstick and drain plug are equipped with powerful rare-earth magnets to filter out metal shards
- Finished with a satin black powder coating for an aggressive appearance
- Branded with the iconic G2 logo
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your G2 Brute Diff Cover is backed by a 30 Day Warranty
From the bottom of Baja to the peak of Black Bear Road, your off-roader has its sights set on conquering the gnarliest trails. But it takes more than just rock-crawling skills to survive epic adventures. Up-armor your undercarriage with a G2 Axle & Gear Brute Differential Cover. These custom-sized diff plates are constructed from cast aluminum that's heat treated, shot peened and reinforced to shield your ring and pinion from direct blows.
Hard knocks aren't the only threat to your rear end. Boiling-hot gear oil is just as deadly. To keep conditions in check, G2 Brute Differential Covers feature an oversized design to hold more fluid. On top of that, internal and ball-milled external cooling fins beat back the heat even when you're grinding over grueling terrain. And if metal shrapnel makes its way into your pumpkin, it's quickly captured by the magnetized drain plug and dipstick.
Burly strength and bold styling go hand in hand with your G2 Gear Brute Diff Cover. They feature a satin black powder coat finish and a machined G2 logo for killer contrast. Plus, their O-ring seal protects against leaks, so your rear axle doesn't turn into an oil-soaked eye-sore. Best of all, they're built with pride in the U.S.A. and backed by a 30 Day Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
G2 Axle & Gear Brute Differential Covers Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard M (DERIDDER, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Jan 18, 2018 5:53 AM
Reviewed by Dean B (Kennewick, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Mar 04, 2017 4:57 PM
Received the brute differential cover and was very happy with the quality. Really nicely made and made in USA. The only thing that I have to say is the dip stick says ft/lbs but it should say in/lbs. The instructions says in in/lbs so had to call to see which was correct. The dip stick was wrong.
Reviewed by Richard P (Long Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Nov 08, 2016 8:01 AM
Reviewed by Michael P (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Oct 01, 2016 7:24 PM
cover was easy to install ,all items were of high quality installed cover to help keep rear lube temps lower than stock cover . Also like the magnetic dip stick to remove break in debris Truck has only 400 miles when cover was installed. Would highly recommend product