The current product is out of stock.
Click Lockers, Posi-Tracs & Spools to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Override with ease with a completely reliable, pneumatically-controlled G2 Core Locker
- Allows you to decide when to lock the two axles together and when to separate them
- Boasts a heavy-duty ductile iron body for factory component-surpassing strength
- Heat-treated forged bearing journal bears a greater load than stock differential cases
- Four spider gear design spreads the load across 6 gears and 3 cross-shafts
- Included differential cover incorporating manual override capabilities
- Your G2 Core Lock has a 10-year warranty
Complete differential control is yours, and at the simple push of a button, no less. By investing in a one-of-a-kind aftermarket G2 Core Locker, you lock down the ability to lock up your diff and unite or separate your vehicle’s two axles.
This pneumatically-controlled selectable locker with a built-in manual override is designed to handle the added stress of a fully locked differential. It does so by incorporating a one-piece, ductile iron body and coupling it with a forged cap for maximum strength.
The majority of the load from your G2 Core Lock’s forged alloy steel side gear passes through a heat-treated bearing journal on the ring gear size, which can bear that load better than a stock cast diff case. Your G2 Core Locker – with its four spider gear design and even spread – is covered by a 10-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)