- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/15 - 10/17
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Drop the temperature inside your transmission with a Mishimoto Oil Cooler
- Universally sized to work with a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs
- Perfect for maintaining peak performance when you're racing, commuting or even towing
- The ideal alternative when you're driving an automatic but can't find a custom tranny cooler
- Constructed from high-quality aluminum for strength and weight savings
- Available with or without an electric fan
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware
- Your Mishimoto Oil Cooler includes a Lifetime Warranty
Since your engine generates the lion's share of the heat under your hood, it's easy to forget about the second-most important system in your auto: the transmission. Racing between gears to keep up with your lead foot sends the mercury in your tranny soaring to dangerous heights. Before you find yourself revving up but going nowhere, protect your driveline with a Mishimoto Transmission Oil Cooler.
Whether you're slogging through stop-and-go traffic or pushing the limits of your land jet at the track, your transmission is in good hands with the Mishimoto Universal Oil Cooler. Designed like a radiator, it circulates your tranny's oil through its all-aluminum tube and fins, allowing air to breeze across its surface and cool everything down. Not only does it keep your gearbox shifting strong, it fights off premature wear—and expensive repair bills.
Burly trucks, track-tested drifters, daily drivers—no matter the vehicle, Mishimoto Automatic Transmission Coolers are sure to fit. Thanks to their universal design, you're free to install them right on your radiator. If there's no room up front, you can get your Mishimoto Oil Cooler with an optional electric fan and mount it wherever you want. They come with everything you need for a DIY install and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Transmission Oil Coolers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike T (ROCHEPORT, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Oct 15, 2013 8:16 PM