- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/16
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Cool your transmission in style with a Finned Aluminum Transmission Oil Cooler
- Aluminum heat sink provides max transfer to keep your tranny cool even under extreme use
- Lightweight aluminum construction for quick, easy mounting
- Anodized aluminum finish delivers a long-lasting shine
- Available in several sizes with single or dual inlets/outlets for maximum fluid transfer
- Can be installed in roughly 30 minutes with included NPT fittings
- Your Finned Aluminum Transmission Oil Cooler carries 1-year warranty
Whether you need to stop your project car from overheating or just want to keep your ride’s operating temps on the low end, a Finned Aluminum Transmission Oil Cooler is the way to go. Durably constructed from high-quality aluminum, these premium Transmission Oil Coolers are engineered for an optimal fit and quick, easy mounting.
This Finned Transmission Cooler boasts a heat-dissipating aluminum heat sink for maximum transfer, keeping your tranny cool even during extreme driving conditions. Aluminum Oil Coolers are polished with an anodized finish to ensure long-lasting durability and showroom-quality shine.
Finned Aluminum Transmission Oil Coolers are available in several sizes with single or dual inlets/outlets for maximum fluid transfer and can be installed in roughly 30 minutes with included NPT fittings. Your Tranny Oil Cooler carries 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXP Finned Aluminum Transmission Oil Coolers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by prentice p (boynton beach, FL) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy Corvette — Jul 13, 2016 7:57 AM
Reviewed by Jim H (Sierra Vista, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2015 7:14 AM
Purchased two of these (single pass 24 inch) for 2011 Silverado 5.3 V8 and 6 speed trans used for towing a travel trailer. Over-all very solid construction and effective cooling. Very pleased with the quality. They hold quite a bit of oil so be sure to buy plenty for refill after installing. Consider direction of air flow over the fins when installing to get best efficiency.