- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spool up the traction with Yukon Full Spools
- Perfect for vehicles running high horsepower and/or large tires
- Gives you the competitive advantage for drag strips and off-road terrain
- The most effective and affordable alternative to differential lockers
- Delivers 100% power to both tires at all times for maximum traction
- Completely replaces differential carriers—eliminating heavy and easily broken parts
- Heat treated and precision machined for maximum strength
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques
- Choose steel, lightweight steel, ultra-lightweight steel or aluminum (select models)
- Lightweight, ultra-lightweight and aluminum spools deliver lighter rotating mass without compromising strength
- Your Yukon Full Spool is backed by a 1-year warranty
Say sayonara to clunky, heavy and weak differential carriers—it's time to spool up maximum traction with the Yukon Full Spool. Delivering 100% power to both drive wheels at all times, Yukon full spools give your ride the competitive hookup you need for drag-strip slaughters and hardcore off-road adventures.
Built for bullet-proof traction on the track and trail, your Yukon differential spool can handle the abuse of sticky slicks, tall tires & extreme race conditions. The heat treated and precision machined spool completely replaces the differential carrier — perfect when strength and simplicity are your highest priority.
The most effective and affordable alternative to differential lockers, Yukon rear end spools save you some cash while delivering ultimate traction. Yukon lets you choose steel, lightweight steel, ultra-lightweight steel or aluminum models depending on your needs. And best yet, Yukon Gear & Axle backs your Full Spool with a 1-year warranty.
- Off-road use only—not recommended for street driven vehicles
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- C-Clip Eliminator Kit is required for full spools used on c-clip style axles (not included)