- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook up with the ultimate mechanical positive-locking differential—Yukon Grizzly Lockers
- Perfect for street, off-road, drag racing, circle track
- Provides 100% power to both tires while allowing disengagement for turns
- Inner clutch teeth feature a larger base radius, improves strength over back-cut designs
- Larger teeth avoid breakage against shock-loading and during axle breaks
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques
- All internals are hand fitted, for faster engagement
- Forged 8620 case & 8620 triple-alloy internals for maximum strength
- Quality construction and patent-pending design greatly reduce the chance of common locker failures
- Proudly assembled in the USA
- Your Yukon Grizzly Locker is backed by a 1-year warranty
With massive paws and giant claws, the mighty grizzly can tread just about anywhere it wants, even up a tree. And now, you can bolt this ground-grabbing traction to your rear end with the Yukon Gear & Axle Grizzly Locker. The ultimate mechanical positive-locking differential, the Yukon Grizzly locker provides 100% power to both tires while allowing disengagement for turns.
Designed to dominate off-road, street, drag and circle track racing, the Yukon Grizzly differential is built as tough as its namesake. The case is forged from 8620 chromoly, and the internal are 8620 triple-alloy. Inner clutch teeth are cut with a larger base radius—way stronger than back-cut designs. Plus, the larger teeth avoid breakage against shock-loading and during freak axle breaks.
Proudly assembled right here in the USA, all the internal parts are hand fitted for the highest quality. And best yet, Yukon puts their money where their mechanical locking diff is—they back your Grizzly Locker with a 1-year warranty should failure occur.
Yukon Grizzly Lockers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike T (ALLENDALE, MI) Reviewed for a 1968 Jeep Wagoneer — Jun 03, 2015 3:02 AM
So far just driving the steer very happy with the gears and locker. True test to be determined next month out on the trails. Thanks for a great product. Would recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by Toby H (Great Bend, KS) Reviewed for a 1986 Jeep CJ — Nov 20, 2013 8:21 PM
If you can't afford or don't want a selectable locker then this is the one you want. If you are rock crawling or doing some serious 4 wheeling then you have want this locker. Built like a brick house, the Grizzly is more advanced then the Detroit locker and the price is comparable. I chose the Grizzly over the Aussie locker for the rear diff since this one is used all the time and wanted something heavy and reliable. Lastly, call these guys for a better deal then they have posted. Great company.