- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gear up with the best—Yukon Ring & Pinion Gears
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Delivers high-performance under the harshest of conditions
- Perfect for street, hauling, towing, off-road and racetrack use
- Developed for rear- and four-wheel drive cars, trucks & SUVs
- Forged from premium-grade 8620 triple-alloy steel for ultimate strength
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques
- Helps modified vehicles restore power, crawl ratios and even MPGs
- Runs cooler and quieter than other brand aftermarket gear sets
- Choose from an extreme range of gear ratios to suit every driving style
- OEM-style fitment makes for an easy installation
- Make installation easier with the Yukon Gear Master Overhaul Bearing Kit (sold separately)
- Your Yukon Ring & Pinion Gears are backed by a 1-year warranty
If you're looking for a ring and pinion opinion, more gear heads recommend Yukon Ring & Pinion Gears over any other brand. Designed for high-performance use under the harshest of conditions, Yukon ring and pinion gears are perfect for street, hauling, towing, off-road and even track use.
Using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques, Yukon ring and pinion gears start with computer heat-treated blanks forged from premium-grade 8620 triple alloy steel for ultimate strength. Then, the gear teeth are cut by extremely skilled machine operators to ensure the finest quality. Finally, premium finishing and lapping processes deliver a set of Yukon ring & pinion gears that are smooth running, quiet and easy to install.
Designed to fit any budget, the Yukon ring and pinion set is easy on the wallet, too. Installation takes a certain level of DIY knowhow, but the optional Yukon Gear Master Overhaul Bearing Kit (sold separately) makes it a piece of cake. Even better, Yukon backs your ring & pinion gears with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Yukon Ring & Pinion Gears Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert E (CANADENSIS, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Liberty — Jun 12, 2017 3:15 PM
Received the Yukon differential rebuild kit and ring and pinion set. Packaging was outstanding, and the rebuild kit was complete and included everything from the pinion nut, shims, marking compound, even an extra crush sleeve. Included instructions as well. Truly well done!
Reviewed by daniel a (RENTON, WA) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford Ranger — Nov 25, 2013 11:05 PM
Id like to congradulate them on the fastest shipping ive ever seen. I ordered these at 2am on a monday and they came the next day even with their 5 to 7 day free shipping. The craziest part was that I ordered it on veterens day monday. Impressive guys. Unfortunetly havent installed the gears yet.