Ships Between 11/19 - 11/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Replace or upgrade factory Trac-Loc with the Yukon Gear Trac-Loc Locker
- Greatly improved reproduction is designed to replace worn and hard-to-find Ford 8" and 9" Trac-Loc
- Crafted using state-of-the-art equipment and manufacturing techniques
- Off-the-shelf internals make for easy rebuilding when needed
- Strong build eliminates common case failures found on other brand lockers
- Design eliminates clutch guides that tend to break and destroy gearing
- Nodular 1541H billet steel left half and forged steel top hat for increased strength
- Forged 4320 steel internal gears match OEM tooth profile
- Genuine Raybestos clutches ensure a long life
- Choose from 2 performance ratings, Street or Race
- Aggressive Race Design version delivers maximum traction, but may chatter when cornering
- Smooth Street Design version delivers excellent traction with smooth, chatter-free cornering
- Select multiple spline count options for Ford 8" and 9" differentials
- Your Yukon Trac-Loc Locker is backed by a 1-year warranty
If your classic Blue Oval machine is lacking traction, it's time to replace the Trac-Loc diff. Only problem, that old gear is getting harder to find. So, instead of replacing it with some classifieds rip-off, upgrade it by grabbing the Yukon Trac-Loc Locker. Designed as a direct replacement of worn out and hard-to-find Ford 8" and Ford 9" Trac-Loc systems, the Yukon track lock is a vastly improved replacement.
Yukon started with a clean slate when designing the Yukon Ford Trac Loc. Eliminating common case failures found on lesser brands, the Yukon design does away with clutch guides that can break and grenade your gearing. The nodular case uses a 1541H billet steel left half and forged steel top hat for maximum strength. Then the inside uses forged 4320 steel internal gears that match the OEM tooth profile and genuine Raybestos clutches.
To make any rebuilding easy, Yukon also uses off-the-shelf internals. They offer the Yukon Trac Loc in two performance ratings, street or race. The race setting delivers max traction, but the cornering chatter may be a bit much for daily driving. The street version delivers excellent traction with smooth, chatter-free cornering. And best yet, Yukon Gear & Axle back your Trac-Loc Locker with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)