- Over 2,800 patterns available for a custom-fit to keep snow and sleet from collecting on your windshield
- Snow shade is secured by your windshield wipers and two flaps that close in your doors
- 4-layer material of outer clear coating, silver aluminum foil film, mesh and an inner layer of black vinyl protects your windshield from freezing
- Holds up to extreme cold weather conditions, snow and ice
- This shade removes the need to scrape snow from your windshield
- Rolls up into convenient carrying case
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
When the weather outside is frightful, these snow shades are delightful. The Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade cozies up to your glass, fighting off sleet, hail and snow. Keep your windshield clear and ice-free during the coldest of winter seasons—with no need to scrape.
The Intro-Tech Automotive Snow Shade protects your windshield with 4 frost-stopping layers. Outer clear coating, silver aluminum foil film and mesh lining stops snowflakes from collecting. And, a black vinyl inner layer snuggles your glass to keep it from freezing. Plus, these snow shades are custom-made to cover every inch.
What's more, the Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade is easy to store. Just roll it up into its convenient carrying case and toss in your trunk or back seat. And, you can enjoy your snow shades for many chilly seasons to come – Intro-Tech Automotive backs your Windshield Snow Shade with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade Customer Reviews
448 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert L (WINFIELD, WV) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Feb 16, 2018 2:56 AM
Windshield snow shade arrived from the west coast, to me on the east coast in a timely manner. It fit the windshield perfectly! Simpliy had to adjust inside snaps to fit tight. Came with storage bag, & Auto Anything threw in a nice free windshield scraper/ brush! Thanks guys!
Reviewed by Marty L (Somersworth, NH) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Feb 08, 2018 7:40 AM
It just helped to not have to scrape my windshield the morning after an ice storm
Reviewed by Kevin L (ELKINS PARK, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Impreza — Jan 25, 2018 6:56 PM
I have never bought one of these before, but it seems to be well made. I have made comparisons of what other kinds are available and these seem to hover around the 30-40 price range. It fits my windshield perfect but I found it a bit difficult to work the clasp inside the car, but it's just a one time deal. It's a time saver from all the ice scraping.
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product