- Save 10% Use Promo Code: TECH10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Over 2,800 patterns available for a custom-fit to keep snow and sleet from collecting on your windshield
- Snow shade is secured by your windshield wipers and two flaps that close in your doors
- 4-layer material of outer clear coating, silver aluminum foil film, mesh and an inner layer of black vinyl protects your windshield from freezing
- Holds up to extreme cold weather conditions, snow and ice
- This shade removes the need to scrape snow from your windshield
- Rolls up into convenient carrying case
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
When the weather outside is frightful, these snow shades are delightful. The Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade cozies up to your glass, fighting off sleet, hail and snow. Keep your windshield clear and ice-free during the coldest of winter seasons—with no need to scrape.
The Intro-Tech Automotive Snow Shade protects your windshield with 4 frost-stopping layers. Outer clear coating, silver aluminum foil film and mesh lining stops snowflakes from collecting. And, a black vinyl inner layer snuggles your glass to keep it from freezing. Plus, these snow shades are custom-made to cover every inch.
What's more, the Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade is easy to store. Just roll it up into its convenient carrying case and toss in your trunk or back seat. And, you can enjoy your snow shades for many chilly seasons to come – Intro-Tech Automotive backs your Windshield Snow Shade with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Windshield Snow Shade Customer Reviews
437 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by THERESA L (West Chester, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Matrix — Mar 05, 2019 1:14 PM
I have had this type & brand of snow shade before for a previous car and it lasted for 15 years. This one however, didn't even last through three light snow storms. The quality is poor and so is the craftsmanship. I am hoping the next one I get will hold up better.
Reviewed by Eugene L (West Saint Paul, MN) Reviewed for a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek — Jan 16, 2019 8:19 PM
Reviewed by Pat G (VERONA, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Corolla — Jan 14, 2019 6:03 AM
I wanted a practical windshield snow protector. This one easy to place on the windshield and secured by using the wings of the material to be closed inside the doors. Tightening the clasp located inside the car ensures the protective cover stays in place. Fits perfectly.