- Get double the protection with Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shades
- Reversible design cools interior by as much as 40 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer and reverses to absorb heat in the winter
- Protects seats and dashboards from fading and cracking due to sun damage while also keeping the steering wheel and shift knob cool to the touch
- Custom-patterned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted from a durable 6-layer sandwich of space-age materials
- When reversed for winter use, the Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade acts as a thermal blanket to absorb heat and keep your car's interior warm
- Protect and neatly stow your sun shade in the included storage bag
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Retain or reflect, that is the question. And, with the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade, you always have the answer. This ingenious all-season windshield sunshade boasts a reflective Mylar side to defeat the summer heat by as much as 40 degrees fahrenheit, and an absorbent felt side that acts as a thermal blanket to soak up the winter rays.
Unlike off-the-shelf cardboard shades, the Intro-Tech sun shade is custom crafted for your specific vehicle to deliver complete windshield coverage. And since it's reversible, the Ultimate Reflector delivers year-round coverage by cooling your car in the summer and absorbing heat in the winter.
Crafted from a 6-layer sandwich of Mylar, air-cushion barrier, 2 layers of fiber, 1/4" thermal foam board and graphite felt, the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is built tough enough for everyday, all-season use. Plus, the included storage bag stows your sun shade neatly away when not in use. What's more, Intro-Tech Automotive backs your Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
2713 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vincent B (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 1:45 PM
The sun reflector does a good job of reducing the temperature in the vehicle when sitting in the south Tx heat. A couple of inches of light do peak through towards the edges, but overall it works as advertised.
Reviewed by Marsha P (FAIRFAX, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Mazda 6 — Thursday at 7:47 AM
I bought a sunshade reflector for my new 2018 Mazda 6 and it fits a little tightly due to the size seeming slightly too big, but it fits, just a snug fit. To use the shade I don't have to put down the window shades to keep it up, (since it fits tightly) while I'm using it, which could be considered a plus.
Reviewed by Rodrigo F (Humble, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Traverse — Wednesday at 6:54 AM
This product is as described. Fits well on the vehicle's windshield. Its not as snug to the windshield as I was hoping to be, but as mentioned earlier, it fits very well.
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product