Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get double the protection with Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shades
- Reversible design cools interior by as much as 40 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer and reverses to absorb heat in the winter
- Protects seats and dashboards from fading and cracking due to sun damage while also keeping the steering wheel and shift knob cool to the touch
- Custom-patterned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted from a durable 6-layer sandwich of space-age materials
- When reversed for winter use, the Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade acts as a thermal blanket to absorb heat and keep your car's interior warm
- Protect and neatly stow your sun shade in the included storage bag
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Retain or reflect, that is the question. And, with the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade, you always have the answer. This ingenious all-season windshield sunshade boasts a reflective Mylar side to defeat the summer heat by as much as 40 degrees fahrenheit, and an absorbent felt side that acts as a thermal blanket to soak up the winter rays.
Unlike off-the-shelf cardboard shades, the Intro-Tech sun shade is custom crafted for your specific vehicle to deliver complete windshield coverage. And since it's reversible, the Ultimate Reflector delivers year-round coverage by cooling your car in the summer and absorbing heat in the winter.
Crafted from a 6-layer sandwich of Mylar, air-cushion barrier, 2 layers of fiber, 1/4" thermal foam board and graphite felt, the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is built tough enough for everyday, all-season use. Plus, the included storage bag stows your sun shade neatly away when not in use. What's more, Intro-Tech Automotive backs your Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
2785 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Benjamin P (KISSIMMEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 09, 2018 8:47 AM
Both my wife and we're surprised at how nice and easy shade went on my Toyota Tacoma '17 front windshield. Last one I had,worked,but flimsy, peeled. Elastic bands gave out. This one has sturdy case, sturdy shade, and getting one for wife's '17 Toyota Corolla. Can reverse for hot, cold days. Both of us very happy.
Reviewed by Wayne R (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Highlander — Oct 09, 2018 5:52 AM