- Get double the protection with Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shades
- Reversible design cools interior by as much as 40 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer and reverses to absorb heat in the winter
- Protects seats and dashboards from fading and cracking due to sun damage while also keeping the steering wheel and shift knob cool to the touch
- Custom-patterned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted from a durable 6-layer sandwich of space-age materials
- When reversed for winter use, the Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade acts as a thermal blanket to absorb heat and keep your car's interior warm
- Protect and neatly stow your sun shade in the included storage bag
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Retain or reflect, that is the question. And, with the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade, you always have the answer. This ingenious all-season windshield sunshade boasts a reflective Mylar side to defeat the summer heat by as much as 40 degrees fahrenheit, and an absorbent felt side that acts as a thermal blanket to soak up the winter rays.
Unlike off-the-shelf cardboard shades, the Intro-Tech sun shade is custom crafted for your specific vehicle to deliver complete windshield coverage. And since it's reversible, the Ultimate Reflector delivers year-round coverage by cooling your car in the summer and absorbing heat in the winter.
Crafted from a 6-layer sandwich of Mylar, air-cushion barrier, 2 layers of fiber, 1/4" thermal foam board and graphite felt, the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is built tough enough for everyday, all-season use. Plus, the included storage bag stows your sun shade neatly away when not in use. What's more, Intro-Tech Automotive backs your Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
2567 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by alfred w (SUNNYVALE, CA) — Thursday at 9:22 PM
It's very shiny. Blindingly shiny, in fact. Very impressive, how shiny it really is. It's a mystery how they get so much shininess out of metallized mylar. It's like a mirror. You can almost see yourself in it. Except it's not really smooth, like a mirror. But it's super shiny. Like, so shiny, you could reflect the entire universe in it. It's really shiny.
Reviewed by Javier E (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 8:30 PM
The intro tech sun shade is very good. Works really good and fits perfect on my 2013 Toyota Tacoma.
Reviewed by Monica H (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Camry — Thursday at 2:18 PM
Sturdy shade but is a little difficult to work with and to fold down when not in use. Does a good job of keeping the car cooler.
Reviewed by james w (Elburn, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Wednesday at 10:38 AM
After years of using cheap Walmart sunshades, I finally stepped up and tried a better one. Not only is it easier to put in, it works a lot better keeping the interior temps down.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?