- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beat back the wet weather with PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades
- All-season performance wipes away rain, sleet, snow and ice build-up
- High-performance blades deliver streak-free, squeak-free swipes
- Frameless design creates even pressure along entire blade
- Aerodynamic low profile delivers a sleek look
- Impregnated blades apply an invisible silicone coating with every swipe
- Thwarts smearing and smudging by beading up moisture on your windshield
- Resists damage from ozone, heat, sun and environmental hazards
- Your PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades are covered by PIAA's warranty against defects
Take the hi-tech approach in your battle against the elements with PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades. Designed for all-season warfare, PIAA's most advanced wiper blades equip your vehicle for combat against rain, sleet, snow and ice.
PIAA's space-age silicone blade material coats your windshield with a thin, invisible layer of water-repellent silicone with every wipe. This water-repellant film causes water to bead on the glass where the wind simply blows it away, nearly eliminating the need for blades at all!
Boasting a frameless, low-profile, aerodynamic design, Si-Tech Blades create even pressure along the entire blade which makes for maximum windshield contact. And best yet, your new PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades install in minutes-pop out the old, install the new and enjoy crystal-clear, streak-free motoring.
PIAA Si-Tech Wiper Blades Customer Reviews
86 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John K (Honey Creek, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Equinox — Apr 11, 2018 11:02 AM
The wiper blades come with several different adapters. Takes a little while to figure out which adapters to use as the instructions have no vehicle type which each adapter is associated with. Once figured out, assembly is quick and easy. So far it has not rained yet with this set however I had a set also purchased from Auto Anything on my 2010 Equinox and they were quiet and worked great.
Reviewed by Ethel M (Palatka, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Oct 06, 2017 8:30 AM
Reviewed by EDGAR L (TAZEWELL, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 25, 2017 10:38 PM
Wanted a blade that would last longer and sweep window clean. These does the job great and i get a clean swipe each time. Bought cheaper blades that lasted for a year or so but these are doing a fine job abd seem to be very strong and nimbke and heat does not bother them