- Display your national pride with patriotic and heritage vinyl flag graphics
- Choose from pre-measured sizes for your small pickup, truck or SUV
- Made from 10-mil 50/50 perforated vinyl that lets you see through
- Printed on high-speed, full-color digital ink jet printers using solvent-based inks
- Sticks to the exterior of your window with super-strength adhesive so your graphic stays put
- Washable by hand with soap and water
- Usable with rear window heater
- Remove by peeling back upper left corner
- Some cutting required for a perfect fit
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Show off your national pride with flag window graphics from Window Canvas. From heartfelt American flags to flags from other countries, Window Canvas has your rear windshield covered. Choose from 4 pre-measured sizes for your car, truck or SUV.
Window Canvas flag graphics are made from strong 10-mil 50/50 perforated vinyl. The vibrant image, printed on high-speed, full-color digital ink jet printers, complements any vehicle. And, the miniscule holes allow you to see out while all everybody else sees is a true patriot.
Window Canvas Flag Window Graphics stick to the outside of your back window with super-strength adhesive. They're washable by hand and can be run through most automatic car washes. And, you can remove your window graphic by simply peeling back the upper left corner. What's more, your Window Canvas graphic is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Be sure to measure your vehicle’s rear window before choosing a size. Though Window Canvas Window Graphics fit most vehicles, they are NOT CUSTOM. Cutting and trimming is required for an ideal fit.
- Window Canvas Window Graphics MUST BE DRY for proper visibility. Use while wet is NOT RECOMMENDED and will unsafely limit your view.
Window Canvas Flag Window Graphics Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alan R (Albany, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Nov 15, 2014 5:30 AM
Was a bit of a challenge to apply but the end result was great, very nice looking
Reviewed by Rodger G (NEW CASTLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 20, 2014 3:18 PM
I received my graphics sooner than expected. the installation went well as long as u take your time. it looks great and I have had many compliments on it.
Reviewed by Vern R (CHICKASHA, OK) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Dec 31, 2013 10:50 AM
To start off (Take Your Time) Measure your window and measure your screen Again take your time! Work from the center up and down and don't press hard you may need or move it. Again I say (take your time), this is important. Work from the center out to the right side. Then repeat for the left side. Trim around the edge of the window. Stand back and enjoy. You've done a good job.....
Reviewed by Victor F (Fairfield, TX) — Jun 21, 2011 10:24 PM
Other than my own mistakes when installing, it was easy to do and looks simply awesome on my new Tundra Crewmax! If I decide I can't look at my screw up's anymore, I will definitely be ordering another one.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/25 - 6/27