- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/19 - 11/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The professional choice for accurate BAC screening is the AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer
- Its fuel-cell sensor gives precise blood alcohol count readings with an accuracy of ±0.005% @ 0.05% BAC
- Not subject to false-positives from ketones
- Perfect for law enforcement, probation officers, substance abuse clinics, corporate human resources and other professionals
- Your AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer uses PressureCheck Technology to ensure that enough breath is blown in for a true measurement
- Features an audible and visual warning when a subject's BAC surpasses the adjustable BAC alarm point that you set (between 0.020%-0.080% BAC)
- Built-in counter keeps track of the number of tests you perform
- The AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer has a range of 0.000% - 0.400% BAC
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Measures 5” x 2 2/3” x 1 1/4” and weighs 5.2 oz
- Comes with a soft carrying pouch, 5 mouthpieces and owner’s manual
- Your AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer is backed by a 1-year warranty
For the greatest degree of accuracy, nothing compares to the AlcoHAWK PR500 Breathalyzer. Unlike old-fashioned testers that use semiconductor sensors, the PR500 has a cutting-edge fuel-cell sensor that delivers results at a ±0.005% @ 0.05% BAC level of accurateness. Whether you're patrolling the highways for drunk drivers or running a substance abuse clinic, the AlcoHAWK PR500 Breathalyzer provides professional results. Plus, the fuel-cell is not affected by ketones that can interfere with semiconductor sensors.
Along with its precision sensor, the AlcoHAWK PR500 utilizes PressureCheck Technology to ensure that users blow hard enough and long enough for a correct reading. You can set your PR500 to sound an alarm if the test shows results between 0.020%-0.080% BAC, and it keeps track of the number of tests performed.
The AlcoHAWK PR500 Breathalyzer is built to meet the DOT/NHTSA's strict standards for alcohol screening devices. It comes with a soft carrying pouch, 5 mouthpieces, and a 1-year warranty.
- Don’t drink and drive—always bring a designated driver when you hit your local watering hole