- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AutoExec GripMaster Mobile Desk's Non-skid surface keeps a tight grip on your cell phone, laptop and PDA
- The standard GripMaster features a slide out surface that is perfect for writing and filling out paperwork
- The Efficiency GripMaster provides efficient storage for all your office gear
- A large and small compartment keep your electronics and supplies safely tucked away from prying eyes
- Designed with a special slot to hold the Wheel Mate steering wheel desk
- Measuring 10.5" tall, 17" wide and 25" deep, this mobile desk makes an excellent front seat passenger in any SUV, car or truck
- Optional 400 Watt Power Inverter turns your desk into a mobile charging station—plugs conveniently into your 12V lighter plug
- Inverter features 2 AC outlets, 2 USB ports, a cooling fan and 800 Watts of peak surge power to charge all of your electronics
- Weighs only 19 pounds for easy installation and removal
- Your AutoExec GripMaster Mobile Desk is backed by a 1-year warranty
The AutoExec GripMaster Mobile Desk is the perfect business partner for the mobile professional. Buckle in the AutoExec GripMaster Mobile Desk and the front seat becomes a mobile desk, file cabinet and storage compartment.
The top of the AutoExec GripMaster Mobile Desk is covered with a non-skid surface, keeping your cell phone, laptop and PDA from sliding to the floor. Hiding below the grip top is an additional, smooth surface that you can slide out and use for writing. Two storage compartments in the AutoExec GripMaster Mobile Desk let you discretely store expensive electronics out of sight. And the hanging folder slot keeps up to 15 files neat and orderly.
Realtors leap when they see the slide out writing area for filling out escrow forms. And sales reps thrill over the hanging file compartment to house their brochures. The AutoExec GripMaster Mobile Desk lends a hand to any on-the-go professional. Special slot holds the Wheel Mate. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
AutoExec GripMaster Mobile Desk Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shanda M (Flat Rock, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Camry — Aug 22, 2017 1:47 PM
This is my second AutoExec and I have been pleased with both. I am a road warrior for work and this is perfect. My items don't slide around with the rubber top and it keeps thing organized. When I have a customer that rides with me, I just pick the desk up and move it to the backset. I do wish I would have got the model that has the slide out tray, but it was more expensive and I didn't want to spend the money.
Reviewed by Irene J (HOLLYWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 17, 2016 8:00 AM
It was too big for my truck, it reached all the at to the dash. But my truck is a 2010. Otherwise it was a perfect little desk. Roomy and we'll organized for the traveling professional.too bad it didn't fit my car.
Reviewed by Steven m (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Impala — Oct 09, 2015 2:45 AM
Very simple design. Not the easiest to write on, but the no slip surface keeps anything from moving around on the surface while driving. I feel it is a little over priced but it is a sturdy piece that won't break or fall apart so can't complain. I know I can use for the next 10 years