- Save 15% Use Promo Code: Rampage15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your vehicle clutter-free with Rampage Center Consoles
- Store cell phones, sunglasses, change, drinks and more in one convenient place
- Choose from 6 styles of sturdy consoles to fit your vehicle
- Available in charcoal, denim gray, denim black or denim spice, depending on style option
- Jeep center consoles fit 1979-1986 CJ and 1987-1995 Wrangler models
- Truck, Contractors and Minivan consoles fit vehicles with bench seat and center lap belt
- Easy installation with minimal or no drilling required
- Backed by a 90-day warranty
When you're banking a hard right or bouncing around off-road, the last thing you need is for sunglasses, change and your 32oz cola to start flying all over. But, if you don't have a place to hold your gear, it's exactly what happens.
That's where Rampage Center Consoles come in. These car consoles organize your odds and ends and hold everything in one central location.
Ideal for your '79-'95 Jeep, front or rear bench-seat truck or minivan, Rampage car consoles are designed to store a ton of stuff. And, with 6 styles to choose from, you can get the exact amount of space you need.
What's more, Jeep drivers can finally breathe easy, as Jeep-specific center consoles lock to keep grubby hands from grabbing your gear.
With 6 styles to choose from and 4 color options, depending on style, there's a Rampage center console for everyone. And, yours installs easily with minimal drilling or no drilling at all. Plus, these car consoles are backed by a 90-day warranty.
Rampage Center Consoles Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff R (Pinson, AL) Reviewed for a 1985 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 31, 2019 11:13 AM
Reviewed by N (San Leandro, CA) Reviewed for a 1987 Suzuki Samurai — Oct 26, 2018 11:45 AM
Reviewed by Bradley G (Vadnais Heights, MN) Reviewed for a 1971 Chevy C/K Pickup — Jun 19, 2018 8:03 AM
This item was ordered for a '71 Chev C-10 truck that has a bench seat. The console arrived as expected and was well packaged. Installation was simple and the color was a perfect match with the contrast with a lighter grey seat and matching the dark grey dash pad.
Reviewed by Jeremy W (La Plata, NM) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Durango — Jan 25, 2018 5:56 AM
Overall this is a good console for the money. Keep in mind that it's $75 and you'll be happy with it. The fabric feels relatively tough, the construction is strong enough, and the cup holders are laid out pretty well. The console lid is well padded but doesn't actually latch, only locks. I wouldn't count on the lock for real security. I installed in a 2002 Dodge Durango bu removing the front middle seat. It fits well and works as planned. I recommend it.