- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your passengers amused with movies and games played on your Vizualogic Advantage Headrest Monitors
- Completely custom made to match the shape, fabric and look of your stock headrests
- The Vizualogic Advantage Series Headrest Monitors include dual, flush-mounted 7” LCD screens with a viewing angle of –A +/- 60°
- Multiple audio connections, including hardwiring, FM transmission or A/V jack plug-in
- Built-in IR transmitter for wireless headphones (not included)
- Your Vizualogic Advantage Headrest Monitors include 2 input sources for plugging in external DVD players, VCRs and gaming systems
- Includes plug-n-play wiring harness for a direct installation
- Made with pride in the US of A
- 1-year warranty
Ah, the road trip. It's a tradition as rooted in American culture as pork chops and apple sauce. But, the thrill of a cross-country trek quickly loses its allure for the kids in your backseat, unless they're kept entertained with Vizualogic Advantage Headrest Monitors. Unlike those flimsy universal headrest monitors, Vizualogic custom crafts your Advantage Series Monitors to replace your stock headrests, so they look and feel factory installed!
More pleasurable and less painful than playing punch buggy, watching movies on your Vizualogic Advantage Headrest Monitors helps keep your passengers from going stir crazy. Your kit includes two headrests with flush-mounted 7" LCD monitors with dual input sources that accept DVD players, VCRs or gaming systems.
Pick your audio poison-Vizualogic Advantage Headrest Monitors come loaded with 4 listening options: hardwire them to your stereo, plug your headphones into the A/V box, beam the soundtrack using the built-in FM transmitter, or tap into the 2-channel IR transmitter with wireless headphones (not included). And, your Vizualogic Advantage Headrest Monitors come with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)