- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/21 - 11/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Stay productive while you’re parked with the AutoExec Wheelmate Extreme Mobile Work Surface
- Turns your steering wheel into a stable desktop—perfect for resting your laptop, tablet and other mobile devices
- Ergonomically built from Baltic Birch wood with a pleasing blond finish
- Optional mounting systems and Bluetooth keyboards available
- Sanded down for a smooth surface that’s just as good for writing as typing
- Easy to store on the passenger seat, in the back or at home
- Universally sized at 11.5” long, 15” wide and 0.5” deep
- Weighs just 2 lbs for maximum portability
- The AutoExec Wheelmate Extreme Mobile Work Surface includes a 1-Year Warranty
The work doesn't stop just because you step away from the office. Business road trips, sales calls and even the lunch hour are all opportunities to answer a few emails, polish off that report or play a few rounds of Angry Birds in your car. If you really want to experience peak productivity on the go, turn your cockpit into a corner office with the AutoExec Wheelmate Extreme Mobile Work Surface.
Compact and easy to store, the AutoExec Wheelmate Extreme Car Desk is there when you need it and gone when the job's done. It's universally designed to attach right to your steering wheel, creating a stable, smooth and ergonomic surface to hold your mobile devices, paperwork or drive-thru dinner. Then, when you're ready to call it a day, it pops right off and tucks away in the back, on the passenger seat or in your briefcase.
As elegant as any high-end office furniture, the Wheelmate Steering Wheel Desk is carved out of Baltic Birch wood with a warm blond finish. You can keep it bare or upgrade with a wide assortment of mounting systems to hold tablets, eReaders and smartphones—there's even an optional Bluetooth keyboard. No matter which option you choose, AutoExec Wheel Mate backs your Extreme Mobile Work Surface with a 1-Year Warranty.
AutoExec WheelMate Extreme Mobile Work Surface Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Charles A (LA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Jun 29, 2017 10:53 PM
I use the Work Surface to eat in my truck, to hold my iPhone, and my iPad. I drive a 2093 Toyota Pickup truck and it needs a little adjustment to lay perfectly flat. It is almost perfect, but it would be great if there were some way to adjust it so that it would sit perfectly horizontal. I use it often and I am glad that some one came up with the idea. Just don't try to work and drive, it would be extremely dangerous!