- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Covercraft UVS 100 Windshield Sun Shade not only keeps your car cool, but protects your dash from ugly cracks, warps and other damage
- Custom-fit for your car, truck or SUV's windshield
- Available in a wide variety of colors to complement your style
- The triple-layer defense reflects sunlight while lowering cabin temperatures
- Middle layer insulates your interior, dropping temperatures by up to 40°F
- Reflective exterior deflects UV light
- Inner felt layer is gentle on your glass
- Fabric is crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is covered by a 1-year warranty
Drivers have a close relationship with their dashboards. It's what they look at most while driving, besides the road of course. Protect your dash with a Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield.
Too much direct sun exposure causes cracks, warps and other unsightly damage to your dashboard. Having the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield up in your windshield is like rubbing a high SPF sun block onto your dash, minus the greasy residue. This sun visor builds a virtually impenetrable wall between the sun and your dash.
The UV Shield Sun Shade's success stems from its triple-layer defense. Every exterior color features a light-reflective coating, keeping your interior cooler. Then, the soft felt interior and the foam core combine to insulate against heat. This triumvirate design can effectively reduce interior temperatures up to 40 degrees.
Unlike "universal" sun visors that never quite fit, the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is custom-made for your particular windshield. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft UVS100 Windshield Sun Shade Customer Reviews
7472 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ben M (SALISBURY, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW Z4 — Mar 25, 2020 4:08 AM
Reviewed by Michael C (Tamarac, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Leaf — Mar 11, 2020 5:25 PM
The first UVS100 I bought went with my last car. It always protected my dashboard from sun damage and keep the car much cooler than it was without it. My Leaf now has one of its own. It fits perfectly easily stows in the back seat when I get in the car and performs perfectly just like my last one did.
Reviewed by William G (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2020 GMC Sierra — Mar 05, 2020 5:35 AM
Been using Covercraft products for the last ten years. Never been disappointed. These products are always well constructed and the fit is perfect. If it is available choose the optional storage bag, you won't regret it.
Reviewed by Gregory M (ST PETE BEACH, FL) — Feb 19, 2020 6:12 AM
I've bought four of these for various vehicles. The oldest is now 8 years old and still going strong even after dealing with the long Florida summers. They're a little pricey. But I think worth it In the long run.