- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Covercraft UVS 100 Windshield Sun Shade not only keeps your car cool, but protects your dash from ugly cracks, warps and other damage
- Custom-fit for your car, truck or SUV's windshield
- Available in a wide variety of colors to complement your style
- The triple-layer defense reflects sunlight while lowering cabin temperatures
- Middle layer insulates your interior, dropping temperatures by up to 40°F
- Reflective exterior deflects UV light
- Inner felt layer is gentle on your glass
- Fabric is crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is covered by a 1-year warranty
Drivers have a close relationship with their dashboards. It's what they look at most while driving, besides the road of course. Protect your dash with a Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield.
Too much direct sun exposure causes cracks, warps and other unsightly damage to your dashboard. Having the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield up in your windshield is like rubbing a high SPF sun block onto your dash, minus the greasy residue. This sun visor builds a virtually impenetrable wall between the sun and your dash.
The UV Shield Sun Shade's success stems from its triple-layer defense. Every exterior color features a light-reflective coating, keeping your interior cooler. Then, the soft felt interior and the foam core combine to insulate against heat. This triumvirate design can effectively reduce interior temperatures up to 40 degrees.
Unlike "universal" sun visors that never quite fit, the Covercraft Car Sun Shade Custom UV Shield is custom-made for your particular windshield. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft UVS100 Windshield Sun Shade Customer Reviews
7445 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sabrina M (Abilene, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Colorado — Jul 26, 2019 10:25 PM
Reviewed by Tim P (Sandy, UT) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jul 26, 2019 5:41 AM
Reviewed by Tony L (Flagler Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 24, 2019 8:34 PM
This fit my 2011 Ridgeline perfectly and is far superior to the bubble pack & mylar type found in stores, the ones that don't fit in the first place. The price is a bit much, but may be justified if they last. After sitting in the hot Florida sun. The front of the shade gets very, very hot. But the back stays pretty cool. The temperature difference in the cab is very noticable.
Reviewed by Norman W (CLEMMONS, NC) — Jul 23, 2019 8:41 PM