- Cut through ice and snow for safer winter travels with Everblades Heated Wiper Blades
- Custom sized to replace your existing wiper blades
- Your heated windshield wipers sport built-in heater elements that keep the blades broiling at approximately 200°
- Melts ice and snow even when it's 40° below zero
- Each heated wiper is built from silicone rubber for maximum windshield-wiping performance
- Control your Everblades using the cockpit-mountable lighted toggle switch
- Includes 65-strand flexible wire to hook your Everblades into your vehicle's 12V electrical system
- Available with heated frames, which keep your entire Everblades ice-free
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Sold in pairs
- Installation time is appriximately 30 minutes
- Made in the USA
- 1-year warranty
Your cockpit may be toasty inside, but your wiper blades are bearing the brunt of Mother Nature's frigid fury outside. If they ice over, they'll be about as useful as a freezer in the North Pole. For maximum visibility even in whiteout conditions, roll with Everblades Heated Wiper Blades.
The secret behind your Everblades Heated Windshield Wipers is simple: each squeegee is bored out and stuffed with a powerful heating element. This keeps the silicone rubber blades sizzling at approximately 200°, so snow and ice simply melt away before turning your heated wipers into ice cubes. The actual arms of your Everblades warm up and stay ice-free, too.
When spring has sprung, you don't need to change out your heated wiper set. Because they run off a switch mounted in your cab, you can turn them on in December and shut them down in May. And, each set of Everblades comes with all the wiring you need to connect your heated windshield wipers into your ride's 12V electrical system. They're even backed by a 1-year warranty.
Everblades Heated Wiper Blades Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Troy V (BAXTER, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Focus — Dec 14, 2015 8:14 PM
While the price for these was steeper than I would have expected, the quality was excellent. All wiring connectors, wire, switch and wipers were solid. Wipers get HOT very quickly and most importantly, no streaking. I would have liked if this came with a relay for those of us who don't like the idea of tapping circuits. Also, I would have liked the frame heater to be integrated into the frame rather than having resistance wire ran on the outside, but all in all, a fantastic product.
Reviewed by Dylan M (MINOT, ND) Reviewed for a 1997 Honda CR-V — Dec 20, 2013 12:40 PM
I bought these because i never park my car in the garage because there is no room. It sits outside in sub zero temps all the time so when the wipers get wet while driving when i park they freeze. These are prefect, they heat up and start to melt the snow off in less than a minute. The ice takes a little longer but it comes right off. However if the windshield is still cold, leave these off till it warms. Otherwise they will wipe the water all over and it will refreeze all over the windshield.
Reviewed by Chad L (St. George, UT) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Dec 10, 2013 7:38 AM
They are pretty easy to install but the instructions could be more detailed, possibly with labels on each wire. The wipers also leave little streaks. I've tried cleaning them several times and it continues. But, when it's freezing out, small streaks aren't too much of a concern.
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product