- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Provides the perfect place for organizing and storing the gear in your truck's cab
- Custom-designed to fit perfectly under your rear seat for a factory look and feel
- Installation is fast and simple, and it can easily be removed
- Non-slip material minimizes cargo shifting around while driving
- Black textured rubber finish for a clean custom look that's easy to clean
- Proudly made in the USA
- Removable dividers or molded compartments are included to help with organization
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
A few tools, jumper cables and a first aid kit are just a couple of the essentials that you need to carry in your cab. But with no place to put them, it can quickly turn into a disaster area. Clean-up the mess in the interior of your vehicle with the Husky Liners GearBox.
This custom-fit truck box makes it easy to find a perfect spot for everything. It's specifically made to fit your interior for a great look that installs quickly. And it comes with either removable dividers or molded compartments to accommodate all sizes of items.
The interior of your Husky GearBox features a rubberized textured surface that minimizes cargo shifting. And the exterior packs a durable, textured finish that delivers a sleek factory look. This is one good looking interior storage organizer. Plus, your new Husky Liners GearBox is made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners GearBox Customer Reviews
531 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matt W (Rushsylvania, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 27, 2020 3:44 AM
A little more design and plastic this could have been an excellent product, 2014 model bolted in using the vehicles jack wrench kit not allowing product to move. With factory full cover floor mats the "Gear box" doesn't have very good fitment looks cheap.
Reviewed by Steve H (Piqua, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Mar 15, 2020 7:33 AM
every thing was as expected. It fit well and looked sturdy enough. But I was a little displeased that it was made of rather thin plastic that did not fit the rather expensive price....
Reviewed by Josh G (WINFIELD, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Feb 10, 2020 8:18 PM
Reviewed by Daniel P (EAST GREENBUSH, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Feb 04, 2020 3:23 AM