- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Provides the perfect place for organizing and storing the gear in your truck's cab
- Custom-designed to fit perfectly under your rear seat for a factory look and feel
- Installation is fast and simple, and it can easily be removed
- Non-slip material minimizes cargo shifting around while driving
- Black textured rubber finish for a clean custom look that's easy to clean
- Proudly made in the USA
- Removable dividers or molded compartments are included to help with organization
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
A few tools, jumper cables and a first aid kit are just a couple of the essentials that you need to carry in your cab. But with no place to put them, it can quickly turn into a disaster area. Clean-up the mess in the interior of your vehicle with the Husky Liners GearBox.
This custom-fit truck box makes it easy to find a perfect spot for everything. It's specifically made to fit your interior for a great look that installs quickly. And it comes with either removable dividers or molded compartments to accommodate all sizes of items.
The interior of your Husky GearBox features a rubberized textured surface that minimizes cargo shifting. And the exterior packs a durable, textured finish that delivers a sleek factory look. This is one good looking interior storage organizer. Plus, your new Husky Liners GearBox is made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners GearBox Customer Reviews
503 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dale C (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 02, 2019 9:55 AM
Reviewed by MATTHEW B (DUKEDOM, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Apr 17, 2019 8:08 PM
Fit is good in my truck. I had concerns that there would not be enough room for everything that I used try to keep under the seat. To my surprise I not only stored EVERYTHING, there is room to spare! I work out of my truck and also keep gear for my position on the local VFD. This storage solution has made organizing my truck much easier.