- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Provides the perfect place for organizing and storing the gear in your truck's cab
- Custom-designed to fit perfectly under your rear seat for a factory look and feel
- Installation is fast and simple, and it can easily be removed
- Non-slip material minimizes cargo shifting around while driving
- Black textured rubber finish for a clean custom look that's easy to clean
- Proudly made in the USA
- Removable dividers or molded compartments are included to help with organization
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
A few tools, jumper cables and a first aid kit are just a couple of the essentials that you need to carry in your cab. But with no place to put them, it can quickly turn into a disaster area. Clean-up the mess in the interior of your vehicle with the Husky Liners GearBox.
This custom-fit truck box makes it easy to find a perfect spot for everything. It's specifically made to fit your interior for a great look that installs quickly. And it comes with either removable dividers or molded compartments to accommodate all sizes of items.
The interior of your Husky GearBox features a rubberized textured surface that minimizes cargo shifting. And the exterior packs a durable, textured finish that delivers a sleek factory look. This is one good looking interior storage organizer. Plus, your new Husky Liners GearBox is made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners GearBox Customer Reviews
464 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael M (GIG HARBOR, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 30, 2018 9:41 PM
Installs easy, looks nice and flush with the seat. It's a bit pricey for what it is, and it could use more than one strap to hold it in, but once the seats are down it doesn't move. Performs as advertised.
Reviewed by Cesar P (New City, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 30, 2018 8:31 PM
Easy install and perfect fit. Have all of my essentials tucked away neatly under the seat. Fits like it was OEM.