- The ROLA MOVE Cargo Organizer is the only way to sort your stuff
- Patent-pending, non-slip material keeps this extra-large unit from moving around as the miles go by
- Employs an exclusive, spring-loaded self-opening system and sturdy handles for easy transport
- Convenient interior dividers can be rearranged to customize the storage area.
- When not in use, simply fold it flat for maximum convenience
- Exterior mesh pockets add yet another packing dimension
- Ideal for placement within the cargo hold of modern SUVs and minivans
- Your ROLA MOVE Organizer carries a 5-year warranty
Invest in a top-of-the-line ROLA MOVE Cargo Organizer for easy and adjustable storage. Perfect for groceries, gym equipment and travel accessories, this flat-folding carrier features a unique, spring-loaded self-opening system to impress the neighbors and the interior dividers can be moved around for a perfect fit. Mesh pockets on the exterior. 5-year warranty.
ROLA MOVE Cargo Organizer Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tammy T (Waterbury Center, VT) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Accord — May 29, 2018 10:18 AM
Works great for placing shopping bags of food and preventing them from tipping over or sliding. I also find it great for putting larger items on the outside to keep them in place as well. Folds flat when not in use and convenient handles on the ends and adjustable dividers. Exactly what I wanted as I just purchased a new car and like keeping items organized.
Reviewed by Richard L (PORT WING, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek — Apr 24, 2018 4:50 AM
Very well made. Keeps things from sliding around in the back of my SUV. Handy.
Reviewed by Mike G (Levittown, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe — Dec 27, 2017 3:47 AM
This unit seems very well built and I am sure will be quite handy once I can use it but for the time being I have it my shed airing out as it has a very strong smell best that can be described like rubber which seems to come from the base of the unit. Reluctant to put in car just yet as I am sure smell will overwhelm it just like my shed.
Reviewed by Lawrence J (Palmdale, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Lincoln MKT — Dec 14, 2017 8:26 AM
Purchase for back end lower rear compartment of Tesla Model X 100D 5-seater. It fits in the lower floor rear hatch compartment perfectly so good for easy carry of grocery bags (one dividers are removed). Big negative, we have had it sitting in the garage for two weeks because it has a terrible petroleum smell that still is present. I need to go out and buy some fabreez to see if that will help. I will not put this in our Tesla until the petro smell is gone.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/19 - 7/23
There are no customer reviews for this product