- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep food and drink nice and cool with a Smittybilt Arctic Fridge & Freezer
- Offers fast-cooling capability and low-power consumption
- Its sturdy, anti-vibration design makes it built to last in harsh conditions
- Extremely efficient compressor runs on 12 volts or 110 volts
- Thick 55mm polyurethane insulation keeps inside temps as low as -22°F
- Can hold up to 52 quarts of provisions but still fits easily in the back of most 4x4s
- Recessed design prevents damage and accidental changes to the advanced LED controls
- 3-stage automatic power cutoff always leaves your vehicle’s battery enough startup power
- Interior LED light makes your snacks easy to see under the open night sky
- Add a transit bag to keep temperatures down and withstand wear and tear (bag sold separately)
- Your Smittybilt Arctic Fridge & Freezer is covered by a 1-year warranty
The splendor of sun, sand and surf can be all but ruined when you reach into your cooler and find that your icy cool refreshments are lukewarm. Prevent the ruination of your vacation with a Smittybilt Arctic Fridge & Freezer. Suited to tropical or desert climates, it can keep products chilly even in blistering temperatures.
Everything comes down to the built-in compressor. Running on 12 to as much as 110 volts, the Smittybilt Arctic Freezer is engineered to drop the mercury level down around -22°F, and the thick 55mm polyurethane insulation keeps it that way. Able to hold up to 52 quarts of food and drink, the Smittybilt Arctic Fridge can go the distance, no matter how long you intend to linger in the backcountry. And its sturdy, anti-vibration design keeps it from getting damaged on the way. But just to be extra-safe, you can add a protective transit bag to enhance cooling and prevent scratches (sold separately).
On the electrical front, the Smittybilt Freezer boasts advanced LED controls, which are recessed to withstand damage or accidental altering, and its 3-stage automatic power cutoff ensures that your ride’s battery retains enough juice to turn over every time. Your Smittybilt Arctic Freezer has by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Arctic Fridge & Freezer Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Sean M (ABSECON, NJ) Reviewed for a 1984 Volkswagen Vanagon — Sep 26, 2015 5:41 AM
This frige is really great. Took it camping last weekend in my van and it kept everything nice and cold and did not kill my battery. Very quiet when running. Solid construction and quality materials in this 12volt frige. I am very happy with it so far. I chose this one over the ARB Frige simply for the price.