- Install a Smittybilt Security Storage Vault and kiss your Jeep storage and security woes goodbye
- Custom-made for your specific Jeep from 16-gauge cold-rolled steel
- Robust drawer construction offers ultimate security—can support up to 350 pounds
- High-quality steel slides provide years of smooth, quiet operation
- Equipped with a positive stop to keep drawer closed when driving
- Finished with Smittybilt's durable, two-stage black powder coat
- Trigger disconnect allows for quick, simple drawer removal when needed
- Your Smittybilt Security Storage Vault is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Whether you’re looking to lock-up your towing gear or just need somewhere to stow your beach essentials, look no further than the Smittybilt Security Storage Vault. Designed to solve every Jeep-driver’s dilemma—a lack of storage and security—this heavy-duty accessory provides unbeatable protection for anything you need to pack.
Custom-made from 16-gauge cold-rolled steel, the Smittybilt Storage Vault uses a built-tough drawer to secure your smaller gear while boasting an impressive 350 pounds of load capacity up top. With high-quality touches like all-steel slides for smooth operation and a positive stop to keep your drawer closed when you drive, Smittybilt Security Storage Vaults are the perfect add-on.
Smittybilt Storage Boxes are finished with a durable, two-stage black powder coat and feature an easy-to-use trigger disconnect for quick drawer removal when needed. Your Smittybilt Security Storage Vault is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Smittybilt Security Storage Vault Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by arthur v (pennington, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 11, 2015 4:40 AM
Easy to install, but I think one of the retainers that keep the bearings from coming out of the rails/rollers is missing as the drawer fails to stop on one side as it is being pulled out. It is not made in the U.S.A.
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product