Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Install a Smittybilt Security Storage Vault and kiss your Jeep storage and security woes goodbye
- Custom-made for your specific Jeep from 16-gauge cold-rolled steel
- Robust drawer construction offers ultimate security—can support up to 350 pounds
- High-quality steel slides provide years of smooth, quiet operation
- Equipped with a positive stop to keep drawer closed when driving
- Finished with Smittybilt's durable, two-stage black powder coat
- Trigger disconnect allows for quick, simple drawer removal when needed
- Your Smittybilt Security Storage Vault is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Whether you’re looking to lock-up your towing gear or just need somewhere to stow your beach essentials, look no further than the Smittybilt Security Storage Vault. Designed to solve every Jeep-driver’s dilemma—a lack of storage and security—this heavy-duty accessory provides unbeatable protection for anything you need to pack.
Custom-made from 16-gauge cold-rolled steel, the Smittybilt Storage Vault uses a built-tough drawer to secure your smaller gear while boasting an impressive 350 pounds of load capacity up top. With high-quality touches like all-steel slides for smooth operation and a positive stop to keep your drawer closed when you drive, Smittybilt Security Storage Vaults are the perfect add-on.
Smittybilt Storage Boxes are finished with a durable, two-stage black powder coat and feature an easy-to-use trigger disconnect for quick drawer removal when needed. Your Smittybilt Security Storage Vault is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- If installing in a 2 door JK you will need to remove the rear seat from the vehicle. Due to variations between models and different manufacture options, mounting is not the same in all vehicles. The Storage Vault can be securely mounted in various ways, using the “L” brackets or box base mounting holes or a combination of both. It is recommended to mount using 4 mounting points but the option is yours.