- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Enjoy safe driving without cracking open your safe with the affordable Thule Konig CB-12 Tire Chains
- CB-12 Tire Chains are Thule’s best-priced snow chains for passenger vehicles
- Ruggedly constructed for powerful traction over snowy roadways
- Chain links are built from hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy for intense durability
- Color-coded assembly points for straightforward installation
- Thule Konig CB-12 Tire Chains require only 12mm of wheel well clearance
- Comes in a handy case along with installation gloves and a kneeling pad for clean mounting
- Sold in pairs
- Meets all American and European regulations
- Thule covers your Konig CB-12 Tire Chains with a 1-year warranty
Save yourself some extra scratch for hot chocolates and schnitzel at the ski lodge-carry along Thule Konig CB-12 Tire Chains. These no-nonsense snow chains may not have all the bells and whistles of costlier alternatives, but they give you exactly what you need: sure footing on snowy highways.
Don't let their economical price fool you. These snow chains are 100% Thule and live up to the demanding standards set by the world's sport-hauling experts. Each pair of CB-12 Tire Chains is designed to make sure you reach your destination no matter how nasty the conditions get.
Best of all, your Thule Konig CB-12 Tire Chains are built for simple installation. Each assembly point on these snow chains is color coded, so you won't have to do any guesswork while kneeling in the snow. They require only 12mm of tread clearance, come in a handy carry case, and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thule Konig CB-12 Tire Chains Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Doris H (Port Clinton, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Thursday at 6:28 AM
Reviewed by Peter H (BEDFORD, NH) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Impreza — Dec 17, 2017 12:08 PM
Have not had to use them yet, but they are easy on, easy off in a garage setting, that's for sure. It's looks to me as if they will do the trick nicely on an AWD vehicle.
Reviewed by Cynthia O (Bishop, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Feb 22, 2017 2:21 PM