The current product is out of stock.
Click Snow Chains to view related products
Ships Between 9/16 - 9/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Spend more time on the slopes and less time on your knees—Thule Konig CS-10 Tire Chains are Thule’s fastest snow chains to mount and remove
- Simply slip them on, and their unique self-tensioning system snugs them up and keeps them riding tight
- Exclusive quick-release mechanism makes removing your Thule Konig CS-10 Tire Chains easier than running a bunny slope
- Armed with asymmetrical diamond-patterned links and icebreaker reinforcements for sure traction on snow and ice
- Chain links are built from hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy for intense durability
- Requires a mere 10mm of wheel well clearance
- Thule Konig CS-10 Tire Chains are designed for passenger vehicles only—they do not work on trucks and SUVs
- Comes in a handy case along with installation gloves and a kneeling pad for clean mounting
- Sold in pairs
- Meets all American and European regulations
- Thule backs your Konig CS-10 Tire Chains with a 1-year warranty
Let's face it: no one looks forward to installing snow chains. Rolling around in sludgy snow while your fingers freeze on the tiny metal clasps is no way to kick off a ski trip or a morning commute. You can't avoid using chains when you need them, but you can cut the mounting time to its minimum with a set of Thule Konig CS-10 Tire Chains.
Engineered for lickety-split installation, your Thule CS-10 Tire Chains use a patented self-tensioning system. They automatically snug up against your tire, so you don't have to monkey around with clasps. Plus, they're equipped with a quick-release mechanism for equally speedy removal.
Best of all, Thule Konig CS-10 Tire Chains are built for tremendous traction. The combined action of the asymmetrical diamond-pattern chain and the icebreaker reinforcements bite down on the road for sure handling in snow and ice. Your Thule Konig CS-10 Tire Chains come in a handy case that store right in your trunk, and they're covered with a 1-year warranty.
Thule Konig CS-10 Tire Chains Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott K (Victor, MT) Reviewed for a 2005 Mini Cooper — Dec 16, 2016 2:55 PM
Reviewed by Wilmer A (Benicia, CA) — Dec 03, 2014 11:23 PM
Reviewed by Peter C (SHARON, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 16, 2014 8:11 PM
Reviewed by Eric S (PINE, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta — Dec 31, 2012 6:19 AM
Recently we moved to the mountains of Colorado and i got these chains for my wife's car. We decided on this brand cause they seemed to have a good reputation,we have a good amount of snow this year and these prove to be the best investment we could have made. I would recommend these if you are considering buying chains,Auto anything is the place to get them thanks a lot. Eric
Reviewed by James C (Pasadena, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mini Cooper — Dec 09, 2012 9:53 AM
I have done a 'check' installation of these chains, and I like the whole design. They have an aggressive pattern for turning, braking, and accelerating. I have not had them in the snow yet, but I do not fear what I might encounter in the Great Smokies on my way home from Durham, NC to Pasadena, Ca on I-40. I was raised in snow/ice country and know the score. Great purchase for me! A big 'thank you' to the man who helped me with the online purchase. He met my need for last minute purchase.