- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/23 - 9/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Blaze a trail over snowy streets and icy highways with Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains
- XB-16 Tire Chains are Thule’s best-priced snow chains for SUVs and trucks
- Built tough for solid traction over snowy roadways
- Chain links are constructed from hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy for intense durability
- Color-coded assembly points for straightforward installation
- Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains require 16mm of clearance along the top and inner wheel-well
- Comes in a handy case along with installation gloves and a kneeling pad for clean mounting
- Sold in pairs
- Meets all American and European regulations
- Your Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains come with a 1-year warranty
Getting there is half the fun, but twice the battle when the sky starts dumping a load of slippery snow on your path. For peak traction at a fraction of the price, arm your auto with Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains. Specifically engineered for SUVs and trucks, XB-16 Tire Chains deliver the grip you need to plow through both blizzards and light sprinklings of snowflakes.
Don't let their economical price trick you into thinking that the Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains are weak in the knees. These snow chains are 100% Thule and live up to the high standards set by the world's sport-hauling experts. Your pair of XB-16 Tire Chains is constructed to achieve one goal: ensuring you reach your destination safe and sound no matter how nasty the conditions get.
Best of all, you won't pull your hair out in frustration trying to install your Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains. All assembly points are color coded to guide you through the straightforward mounting process. They need only 16mm of wheel well clearance, come in a handy carrying case, and are backed with a 1-year warranty.
Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason H (COEUR D ALENE, ID) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser — Apr 04, 2019 8:32 PM
My wife and I were able to put these on the rear tires of SUV for the first time in about 30 minutes (including reading instructions). If we had to do again, probably could do in 10-15 minutes or so. That includes driving 100 yards and then tightening, as per the instructions. My point is that they're easy to put on, and seemed snug during our short initial test drive. Haven't actually used on snow/ice yet but I assume they'll work well. Quality seems high, and the case etc is nice.
Reviewed by James A. H (Algoma, WI) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Jan 11, 2018 9:53 AM
Chains went on pretty easily. It's important that you run slowly, about 100 yd and check chains. The chains find themselves on the tire and need re-tightening. Then you're good to go.
Reviewed by Johnny K (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Dec 28, 2016 5:28 PM
Had R-3 conditions at 8000ft and these chains took me down and back up the mountain without any problem! They are fairly simple to install once you've practiced. The directions included suck. I'm happy with their performance and curious how many trips they'll run.