- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Drive your SUV or truck over snowy streets with the confidence that only comes with a set of Thule Konig XG-12 Tire Chains
- Specially designed for the unique handling demands of heavier, larger vehicles
- Your Thule Konig XG-12 Tire Chains are equipped with a patented self-tensioning system that automatically keeps the chains tight on your tires
- Works seamlessly with any factory electronic braking or traction control systems
- Requires only 12mm of clearance between your tires and your wheel wells—perfect for most larger-than-stock wheel and tire upgrades
- Chain links are built from hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy for intense durability
- Comes in a handy case along with installation gloves and a kneeling pad for clean mounting
- Sold in pairs
- Meets all American and European regulations
- Your Thule Konig XG-12 Tire Chains are backed with a 1-year warranty
The bigger the sled, the greater the traction needed for safe handling. So, when you head out on a drive through winter wonderlands, you need a set of snow chains that are specially engineered to handle your SUV or truck. That's exactly what you get with a set of Thule Konig XG-12 Tire Chains. Designed to deliver sure footing through snow and ice, XG-12 Tire Chains will get you to your destination safely.
Along with their impressive traction, Thule Konig XG-12 Tire Chains boast an easier installation than traditional snow chains. They are equipped with a patented self-tensioning system that pulls the chains tight against your tires at all times. You'll never have to waste time in the cold fiddling with clasps to find the right tension.
What's more, the Thule Konig XG-12 Tire Chains require the least amount of clearance between your tires and the wheel well: just 12mm. And, they won't interfere with any factory traction or brake controls. Your XG-12 Tire Chains come in a handy carrying case, and are backed with a 1-year warranty.
Thule Konig XG-12 Tire Chains Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jiafu H (ACTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Audi Q7 — Sep 27, 2014 6:50 AM
Gotta a long drive way on the hill, need two pairs of tire chains for my Q7 in order to use snow plow when winter comes. With these chains, I don't have to use snow tires that are more expensive at least for now. Haven't got a chance using it yet. However, my experience so far is the chains are of superb quality, fit my Q7 very well and easy to install and uninstall once you know how. Besides, this is indeed the XG-12 Pro.
Reviewed by Alexander E V (Fremont, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Jan 19, 2011 8:30 PM
This set of tire chains works as advertised. I suggest that you watch the You Tube video on how to install this set of chains. I have not had a chance to actually use these in the ice and snow, but after installing them in my driveway it makes you want to try these out. They are very simple to install. Just make sure that you follow your specific cars owners manual and install them on the primary drive wheels. This set of chains are worth the money considering that you can install them yourself and that it is a real quality product. These chains will surely give you the needed traction and the safety required while driving on the ice and snow.