- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Organize your groceries with a WeatherTech Cargo Tech Cargo Containment System
- Perfect for holding steady anything from gym bags to luggage while traversing bumpy roads
- Integrates with either the WeatherTech Cargo Liner, carpeted trunk areas or SUV cargo space
- Molded from two different materials, with a durable plastic “fence”
- Works most effectively when the bottoms are clean and used on a debris-free surface
- Sold as a set of four, with each corner piece measuring 8”L x 8”W x 5”H
- Cargo liner not included
- Your WeatherTech Cargo Tech Cargo Containment System carries a limited lifetime warranty
When a cargo mat just won’t do the trick, the WeatherTech Cargo Tech Cargo Containment System is the way to go. Designed to keep a steady grip on your trunk area liner while holding your items in place, this top-of-the-line organizing unit is sold as a set of four, with corner pieces measuring 8”L x 8”W x 5”H.
Anything from groceries to plants and boxes, this system is molded from composite materials of the highest quality, and features a super-grippy underside to keep your stuff from sliding around. It’s at its most effective when the bottoms are clean and the surface beneath it is free of all debris.
WeatherTech Cargo Tech Cargo Containment Systems integrates with your existing WeatherTech Cargo Liner (sold separately), carpeted trunk areas or SUV cargo space. Please be aware this system may not be suitable for every object – use common sense when loading large, heavy items or liquid containers, and check the unit periodically over extended road trips to ensure everything is safe and still in place. Your WeatherTech Cargo Tech Cargo Containment System is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Product is not a safety restraint and may not be suitable for all objects
WeatherTech Cargo Tech Cargo Containment System Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nischint R (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Mazda CX-5 — Jul 23, 2018 8:13 PM
It works for the most part. I use it on a carpeted cargo tray. Keeps grocery bags and take out orders in place, mostly. It is useful and keeps things from rolling and sliding around, but heavier things like ikea chairs have moved more than a few inches. So it's more of a deterrent than a solid support system.
Reviewed by Todd S (BROUSSARD, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota RAV4 — May 22, 2018 7:35 AM
Perfect fit, great accent with the gray mats on black carpet. Slightly darker gray then the Toyota gray leather interior, but not enough to too make a difference. I first ordered the mats in black, but realized quickly dirt showed up on the black to easily. So returned for the gray ones. Much better now. Dirt and scuffs don't show up as much now. Over all mats are well made and should last a long time and would definitely recommend these to anyone.