- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give any 12V electrical system a high-performance jolt with OPTIMA Blue Top Batteries
- Perfect for vehicles, RVs, boats and toys that sit for long periods between use
- Great for powering multiple high-demand accessories, stereo systems, recovery gear, trolling motors and more
- Runs longer, recharges faster and gets 3x the number of recharges than traditional heavy-duty batteries
- Available in multiple models for dedicated starting muscle or intense deep cycling
- Sealed SpiralCell® AGM design for zero maintenance, maximum cranking strength and 15x more vibration resistance
- Spill-proof case lets you mount your OPTIMA Blue in almost any position
- Equipped with both SAE posts and 5/16" stainless steel threaded studs
- Your OPTIMA Blue Top Battery comes with a 2-year warranty
Whether you're rock crawling the Rubicon trail, hunting yellow tail off the coast of Baja or tracking down the world's largest ball of twine in Minnesota, you need a battery you can trust. For unmatched cranking power, deep-cycling strength and maintenance-free endurance, equip your off-roader, RV or boat with an OPTIMA Blue Top Battery.
Beefy recovery gear, bumping stereo systems, trolling motors and other power-hungry on-board electronics suck a lot of juice, but the Blue Top line of OPTIMA Batteries are up to the challenge. And, even though rods, RVs and boats sit for long periods between runs, you can count on the Blue Top to maintain its charge and crank over when you need it. Thanks to their SpiralCell® absorbed glass mat (AGM) design, OPTIMA Blue Top Batteries deliver 3x more recharges and over 15x more vibration resistance over traditional batteries. That's the kind of performance you need when you're out in the middle of the nowhere or trolling the ocean.
Forget about topping off your OPTIMA Blue with distilled water. These sealed batteries need no maintenance, and you can mount them in almost any position. Plus, they're available as either starting or deep cycle batteries. And, OPTIMA backs them with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
OPTIMA Blue Top Battery Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas H (HAWTHORNE, FL) — Sep 13, 2018 5:37 AM
Reviewed by Ronald S (Trabuco Canyon, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Porsche 911 — Mar 16, 2016 8:18 AM
This was not my first OPTIMA battery purchase. The battery is a good product and meets my expectations. However, the packaging is far less than adequate. For the second time a battery broke thru, fell out of the packaging and had to be repacked by the shipper.