- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light-weight 12V design delivers power that won’t bog you down
- Sealed valve regulated technology delivers no spill, no corrosion and no maintenance performance
- Dual terminal design allows for a variety of mounting positions
- Stainless steel terminals prevent loose battery connections
- Includes brass auto terminals designed for high-amp situations
- Solid top lead connectors hold everything together
- Green manufacturing powers you up without destroying the planet
- Individually tested, fully charged and ready to be installed when you receive it
- Pick-up the mounting hardware to make installation a breeze
- Available in the ultra-light carbon fiber design
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
When you're ready to sup' up your vehicle with the latest in performance battery power, Braille No-Weight Batteries deliver the impressive potency you're looking for without any excess baggage. Choose from a variety of sizes that deliver the CCA (Cold Cranking Amps) and AH (Amp/Hr rating) you need for any audio, racing or street application. And, don't forget to pick up the mounting hardware to make installing your new Braille Battery a breeze.
Braille No-Weight Batteries are packed full of features that make them a great choice for your vehicle. The sealed valve regulated technology means that you don't have to worry about spills, corrosion or maintenance. And with the stainless steel dual terminals you can mount your new battery horizontally or vertically. Even better, Braille uses green manufacturing processes and recycled materials so you can get performance power that doesn't deplete the planet. Plus, your new Braille No-Weight Battery is individually tested, fully charged and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Braille No-Weight Batteries Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenneth L (CLARKSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Volkswagen GTI — Jan 24, 2020 9:00 AM
I have this Battery, in my 2008 GTI it works great. My car stars every time, all my power options still work. Once I left my inside light on for some time thought it would not start it did. If I could, I would do a sponsorship with this company if possible. Everyone is shocked when they see its so small and light 7lbs from my 31.5lbs battery. Go Braille
Reviewed by Russell B (GREENVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — Jul 28, 2016 9:09 PM
I installed the Braille B2317RP battery into my 2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L V8 L99 two weeks ago. The car is my daily driver and I have had zero problems with this battery. It looks great and easily reduces weight, since the stock battery is about 44 pounds. My Camaro starts up perfectly fine and I'm very happy with this battery.
Reviewed by Timothy d B (EDINBURGH, IN) Reviewed for a 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis — Apr 24, 2016 11:59 AM
It's nice battery light weight but I was looking for lithium iron phosphate battery and it drove me to this site and I assumed these batteries were iron phosphate but I was mistaken not happy about that . Paid over $200 for a battery I could of got a lot cheaper