- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your OE battery with a Braille Endurance Battery direct-fit replacement.
- Features the longest run time and highest cranking power in their class.
- Patented sealed valve regulated technology delivers no spill, no corrosion and no maintenance power
- Longer battery life and green manufacturing help to preserve the environment
- Backed by a 1-year replacement/2nd year pro-rated warranty
For performance power that delivers the audio, racing and street muscle that you're looking for, Braille Endurance Batteries are a great choice. These high-quality batteries are designed to be direct-fit replacements for your existing OE part. This means that you can get the increased power and run time without a complicated installation. Plus, Braille Endurance Batteries have the highest cranking power and longest run times in their class.
Your new Braille Endurance Battery features the patented sealed valve regulated technology, which means no spills, no corrosion and no maintenance to worry about. And the longer battery life and use of recycled materials means that your new volts are easier on the environment. Even better, you know that your new battery is up to the challenge. Braille Endurance Batteries have taken several performance race cars across the finish line in first place. And, they're backed by a 1-year free replacement/2nd year pro-rated warranty.
- Please reference your owners manual or existing battery to determine which BCI Group battery your vehicle requires.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Braille Endurance Batteries Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mercurio P (Lusby, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Suburban — Nov 18, 2011 5:55 PM
Reviewed by Kyle T (Gilbert, AZ) — Nov 03, 2011 2:54 AM
For a 2006 4Runner V8, I chose the Braille over Optima and DieHard Platinum. I felt the quality was best with the Braille and it has not let me down yet. Good clean starts in all weather conditions and no more flickering of the lights when idling. I removed the stickers as I wanted the engine bay to have a cleaner appearance.