- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leave the jumper cables at home—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery has power to spare
- Delivers the fiercest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery
- Lasts up to twice as long as traditional lead-acid car batteries
- This starting battery is perfect for daily drivers, classic cars, weekend racers and show cars
- Fully sealed and 100% maintenance free—never needs watering
- Packed with OPTIMA's ingenious Spiralcell Technology for 15x greater vibration resistance over old-school batteries
- Spill-proof even when turned 180°, giving you the freedom to mount your OPTIMA battery in almost any position
- Cranks out plenty of juice even in extreme temperatures
- Multiple sizes available
- 36-month warranty
Can you really trust that junky black battery under your hood? Before you're stranded in a busy parking lot with no juice, make the switch to the most reliable car battery in town: the OPTIMA Red Top. This power-packed pacemaker delivers the strongest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery and lasts up to twice as long as old-school lead-acid batteries—when you turn your key, you know your engine will fire up.
What sets your OPTIMA Red Top Battery apart from traditional car batteries is its guts. Instead of using flat sheets of impure lead, OPTIMA batteries are loaded with tightly coiled columns of 99.999% pure lead. This Spiralcell Technology guarantees maximum vibration resistance, unbeatable output and ultra low ohms.
You won't need to tote around a bottle of distilled water—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery is completely sealed and 100% maintenance free. You can even rotate your OPTIMA battery a full 180° without it dripping a drop. And, OPTIMA backs your Red Top Battery with a 36-month warranty.
OPTIMA Red Top Battery Customer Reviews
129 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick O (Junction City, OR) Reviewed for a 1978 Pontiac Firebird — Apr 27, 2018 9:37 AM
I have Red Tops in my 78' 6.6L T/A and three of my kids Cherokees. Yellow tops are in my 02' 4X4 Suburban and my 06' Diesel 4X4 F350 Super Duty. Perfect starts all the time!
Reviewed by Jay B (Hummelstown, PA) Reviewed for a 1964 Chevy Corvette — Apr 11, 2018 7:19 AM
Purchased this Optima to replace the Optima that finally failed after 10yr.5mo. of reliable service. Plus with an AGM, there's no harmful gasses for riding underhood metals. I'm a fan.
Reviewed by William K (Saint Ann, MO) Reviewed for a 1950 Mercury Sedan (1946-1965) — Apr 05, 2018 4:48 PM
Love these batteries. My last one lasted 10 years!! Fast shipping, great price and well packed. I was worried about the delivery of such a heavy item. Came through just great. Thanks
Reviewed by Scott A M (GAUSE, TX) — Mar 20, 2018 9:12 PM
The Optima Battery works great and was delivered in a timely manner. Thanks to Auto Anything. I have gotten 10 years of service from previous Optima Batteries.