- Protect your stored ride’s battery with AutoMeter Battery Chargers
- Feeds your battery with fresh power to defend against premature sulfation
- Micro controlled charging at 1 Amp with a 250 mA maintenance mode
- Built-in LED warns when sulfation is high or cells are bad
- Pairs perfectly with both 12V and 16V systems
- Extra-long 9’ leads with ring terminals and battery clips for a sure connection
- AutoMeter Battery Chargers are built with pride in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Battery Chargers feature a 1-year warranty
You’d rather be racing, but the daily grind sometimes forces you to park your speed fiend for extended periods of time. If you want your battery to fire up after you wake it from hibernation, hook it up with AutoMeter Battery Chargers. Trickle-feeding your power cell with energy, it keeps your battery fueled up and ready for action every time you turn the key.
The trouble with leaving a battery lying dormant is premature sulfation, the death knell for even the most performance-minded batteries. The AutoMeter Battery Charger defends against this problem by supplying a constant level of power. It features micro controlled charging at 1 amp with a 250 mA maintenance mode to keep your battery at an optimal level.
Whether you’re running a 12V or 16V system, your Auto Meter Battery Charger can work both ways. It’s equipped with generous 9’ leads with ring terminals and battery clips to make a solid connection. Plus, an integrated LED light warns if cells are bad or sulfation is high. Your AutoMeter Battery Charger is built in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/20 - 6/22