- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/19 - 11/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get high voltage with the ePower360 Volta Portable Jump Starter
- 750 peak amps deliver maximum jumping power
- Rechargeable, self-contained 12V lead-acid battery lasts for years
- 200W power inverter with 110V AC outlet powers any household appliance
- Integrates a 260 PSI air compressor with pressure gauge to inflate more than just your tires
- Bluetooth module works with all Mp3/Mp4 Bluetooth enabled devices
- Covered 5V 2100mA USB port charges phones and tablets
- Built-in 80 lumen LED spotlight comes in handy in emergency situations
- Volta comes with heavy-duty jump start clamps and cables
- Download Information Sheet (PDF)
- Your ePower360 Volta Portable Jump Starter is backed by a 1-year warranty
Alessandro Volta may have invented the modern battery, but the ePower360 Volta Portable Jump Starter is charged with keeping that invention—and that name—alive. Sparked with the high voltage of a 750 peak amps rechargeable 12v lead-acid battery, the ePower360 Volta Jump Starter packs a powerful punch.
Powering your modern lifestyle, the ePower360 Volta Car Jump Starter does more than reanimate roadsters. Juicing up with power and air, it features a 200 watt AC inverter and a built-in air compressor. Plus, your modern conveniences stay charged and connected thanks to the 2100mA USB port and integrated Bluetooth module.
To shine a bright light—and some safety—on your starting, charging and inflating endeavors, the ePower360 Volta Portable Battery Jump Starter features a built-in 80 lumen LED spotlight and heavy-duty jump cables and clamps. Best yet, ePower360 backs your Volta Portable Jump Starter with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Abiraterone Acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and/or birth defects. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ePower360 Volta Portable Jump Starter Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Todd Z (Elburn, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda RX-8 — Mar 18, 2016 3:12 PM
I got this because my Harbor Freight 5 in 1 did not have enough Amps to jumpstart my car this last winter (and the air compressor crapped out). This can also connect to my phone via Bluetooth to play music (speaker's are not great but for some tunes in the garage or at track evens its a fun bonus).