- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leave the jumper cables at home—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery has power to spare
- Delivers the fiercest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery
- Lasts up to twice as long as traditional lead-acid car batteries
- This starting battery is perfect for daily drivers, classic cars, weekend racers and show cars
- Fully sealed and 100% maintenance free—never needs watering
- Packed with OPTIMA's ingenious Spiralcell Technology for 15x greater vibration resistance over old-school batteries
- Spill-proof even when turned 180°, giving you the freedom to mount your OPTIMA battery in almost any position
- Cranks out plenty of juice even in extreme temperatures
- Multiple sizes available
- 36-month warranty
Can you really trust that junky black battery under your hood? Before you're stranded in a busy parking lot with no juice, make the switch to the most reliable car battery in town: the OPTIMA Red Top. This power-packed pacemaker delivers the strongest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery and lasts up to twice as long as old-school lead-acid batteries—when you turn your key, you know your engine will fire up.
What sets your OPTIMA Red Top Battery apart from traditional car batteries is its guts. Instead of using flat sheets of impure lead, OPTIMA batteries are loaded with tightly coiled columns of 99.999% pure lead. This Spiralcell Technology guarantees maximum vibration resistance, unbeatable output and ultra low ohms.
You won't need to tote around a bottle of distilled water—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery is completely sealed and 100% maintenance free. You can even rotate your OPTIMA battery a full 180° without it dripping a drop. And, OPTIMA backs your Red Top Battery with a 36-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
OPTIMA Red Top Battery Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael D (Carlin, NV) — Apr 06, 2019 1:49 PM
Reviewed by Jason K (LIBERTY, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru WRX — Dec 12, 2018 9:45 PM
My battery was a little over 6 years old. Starting my car on cold morning was sluggish. If I left my dome light on for a while without the car running, it wouldn't start up. So after getting my Red Top installed, it was a relief to have my car start with ease. A few days later it was 0 degrees outside, started my car without fault. I'm very happy with my purchase and autoanything.com made my process of finding and buying super easy. I'll be purchasing more items from the website in the future????
Reviewed by Ron S (BARTLETT, TN) — Aug 28, 2018 3:00 AM
The Optima has proven to me to be the best battery for the money on the market today. Why pay many dollars for a regular battery at a local parts store when for just a few dollars more you can buy an optima delivered to your shop. I use them is street rods as they can sometimes sit for several weeks and not be used OPTIMA has never failed me. Autoanything's price is better than other places and includes shipping. Normal delivery is usually within several days. A win-win for me.
Reviewed by Leo S (De Forest, WI) Reviewed for a 1992 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 03, 2018 6:01 PM