The current product is out of stock.
Click Performance Batteries to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your auto's cranking and cycling with the power-packed OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery
- Two batteries in one—the Yellow Top is a true dual purpose starting and deep cycle battery
- Ideal for performance autos, bumping stereo systems, bouncing hydraulic systems, racecars without charging systems, off-roaders with winches, diesel trucks, and any other vehicle with demanding electronics
- Lasts up to twice as long as traditional lead-acid car batteries
- Fully sealed and 100% maintenance free—never needs watering
- Packed with OPTIMA's ingenious Spiralcell Technology for 15x greater vibration resistance over old-school batteries
- Spill-proof even when turned 180°, giving you the freedom to mount your OPTIMA battery in almost any position
- Cranks out plenty of juice even in extreme temperatures
- Multiple sizes available
- 36-month warranty
From bumping stereo systems to hard-pulling winches, power-hungry accessories gobble up traditional car batteries faster than hot dogs at a competitive eating match. Keep your electronics fully fed with the OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery. This dual purpose deep cycle and starting battery cranks out enough juice to satisfy the most demanding gear.
The difference between the OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery and old-school car batteries comes down to the guts. Instead of using flat sheets of impure lead, OPTIMA batteries are loaded with tightly coiled columns of 99.999% pure lead. This Spiralcell Technology ensures maximum vibration resistance, unbeatable output, ultra low ohms and nearly twice the lifespan of traditional batteries.
Forget about carrying around a bottle of distilled water in your trunk—your OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery is completely sealed and 100% maintenance free. You can even rotate your OPTIMA battery a full 180° without it dripping a drop. Plus, OPTIMA backs your Yellow Top Battery with a 36-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph E (STATEN ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda 6 — Aug 02, 2018 8:04 PM
Reviewed by Clint C (Stanwood, WA) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy Silverado — Jul 18, 2018 7:55 AM
It was for a show truck so I have nothing to provide except that it worked, looked as expected, was heavy and pricey. You guys were a great first experience in customer service and I will do future business with your company.
Reviewed by William S (Abita Springs, LA) Reviewed for a 1957 Alfa Romeo Giulietta — Mar 06, 2018 6:07 AM
Optima did not have a selection option for a 1957 Alfa Romeo, so I went with one for a 1957 Corvette. Knew it would be more cranking amps than required, but I am very happy with the results. The engine cranks very fast and is running within 3 seconds from cold, 1 second if warm. With my old plate type battery it cranked slowly and took awhile to start.
Reviewed by MICHAEL H (Boyds, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Sequoia — Feb 17, 2018 12:15 AM