- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Never get stranded again with a POD X1 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter
- Measures 5.2”L x 3”W x 1”H and weighs just 8oz—small enough to fit in your pocket
- 250 amp jump start port is capable of starting any car, truck, SUV or motorcycle
- Provides up to 20 jumps on each charge, one charge lasts for 6 months unused
- Charge all your electronic devices including tablets, cell phones, GPS units, PSPs, MP3 Players and more
- Features a LED flashlight
- Includes a USB 2-way accessory adapter and jumper cable
- Not for use on diesel engines (choose the POD X5 Jump Pack for diesel engines)
- Your POD X1 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter is backed by a 3-year warranty
Being marooned in the middle of nowhere is a scary situation. Guarantee you’re able to resuscitate your dead battery from literally anywhere with a POD X1 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter. Delivering 200 amps of power from the palm of your hand, the POD X1 Portable Battery Pack is capable of jump-starting any car, truck, SUV or motorcycle—up to 20 times with each charge.
POD X1 Jump Starters measure just 5.2”L x 3”W x 1”H and weigh in at 8oz, making this compact powerhouse easy to take on-the-go. You can even use your POD X1 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter to charge all your electronic devices including tablets, cell phones, GPS units, PSPs, MP3 Players and more.
X1 Portable Jump Starters feature an LED flashlightl. X1 Jump Packs are available in select color options and include a USB 2-way accessory adapter and jumper cable. Your X1 POD Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter is backed by a 3-year warranty.
POD X1 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Craig O (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Outback — Apr 25, 2017 5:09 AM
This is a great piece of emergency equipment and everyone should have one in their car! And it is small so it doesn't take up hardly any room in the car.
Reviewed by Thomas D (BRUCE TWP, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Fusion — Apr 12, 2017 10:33 PM
Love this product. Was amazed at the multiple uses this little compact charger can handle. I have a new car with the battery set way back under the hood. For some reason the care was only a month old and the older jumper cable I had could not reach way back under the hood. Had to care a tow truck. Now I can reach the battery with this device. Also love that it can go traveling with me and I can recharge my smart devices. Bought one for my wife also.
Reviewed by Robyn E (Fort Washington, MD) — Jan 19, 2017 8:50 AM
I absolutely love this product. I bought this one as a gift for my dad for Christmas after he and I were camping last fall and his battery was dead on his truck. I was a SUPER HERO because I had my POD and his truck started up on first crank! It was amazing. I actually carry mine in my purse ALWAYS and it has really come in handy to charge my cell phone when I don't have power handy or I'm on the move and need a charge. Its light enough to carry in a purse or a backpack