Ships Between 11/14 - 11/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Double up on your electrical capacity with the Smittybilt Dual Battery Tray
- Custom designed for a perfect fit on your Wrangler—no drilling, cutting or modding needed
- Makes it easy, secure and safe to add a second Optima-style battery under the hood
- An essential upgrade for anyone running an electric winch, air compressor, HID lights or other high-draw accessories
- All-metal construction with an anti-corrosive black powder coat finish
- Mounting hardware included for a direct DIY install
- Your Smittybilt Dual Battery Tray comes with a 5-year warranty
When you're exploring untamed trails, you expect to get stuck in the muck from time to time. However, you may not expect to burn out your battery—a real possibility if your off-road accessories are pulling massive amps. Instead of hoping for a jumpstart, keep your starting and auxiliary systems separate with the Smittybilt Dual Battery Tray.
Electric winches, HID off-road lights, air compressors—these trail essentials put a lot of stress on your rig's one power supply. The Smittybilt Dual Battery Mount makes it easy to add an extra Optima-style battery to handle the demand. Just bolt it into place under the hood, stack up your batteries and head out. With a pair of Optima-style batteries riding along, you'll have plenty of electrical power to get you there and back again without jumpers.
Custom designed for your Wrangler, the Smittybilt Dual Battery Holder bolts right in place with no drilling needed. It's built Moab-tough from sturdy metal and powder coated in an anti-corrosive black finish for years of dependability. To top it off, Smittybilt covers your Battery Holder with a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)