- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Save the ozone - and improve your ride’s exhaust flow and engine efficiency - with Magnaflow Universal Catalytic Converters (CARB)
- Legal in 50 states, they adhere to California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions regulations, which require more precious metals and rigorous testing
- Built-tough from long-lasting 16-gauge stainless steel with welded seams
- Internal catalyst’s honeycomb pattern maximizes the exhaust flow surface area for greatly reduced restrictions
- A common solution for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Intended for universal fitment on a wide range of vehicles
- Your Magnaflow Universal Cat Converters (CARB) are supported by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Catalytic converters were invented to reduce the toxicity of exhaust emissions. Do what you can in this ongoing war to save the planet by investing in Magnaflow Universal Catalytic Converters (CARB). Legal for sale, installation and use in all 50 states - including California - these long-lasting replacement converters are manufactured from 16-gauge stainless steel, welded shut at the seams and rigorously tested before leaving the factory to ensure they measure up.
A great fix for the always-irksome P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code, Magnaflow Universal Cat Converters (CARB) are packed with precious metals arranged in a honeycomb pattern, which maximizes the internal surface area to better reduce restrictions.
As cutting and welding is necessary for universal cats, we advise that you have this baby installed by pros. Best of all, your Magnaflow Universal Catalytic Converters (CARB) are backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty.
- Laws regarding the placement of cat converters are strict and vary by region. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Cutting and welding is required for universal catalytic converters. We recommend a professional installation.
Magnaflow Universal Catalytic Converters - CARB Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by FRANK B (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler 300 — Apr 05, 2020 5:47 AM
In California, trying to find a cat at a reasonable price is unheard of. So when I found this one, I just couldn't believe the quality or pricing was real. However, when it arrived, I took it to my muffler guy and he confirmed that it was a certified legal part. He installed it and did the reset. NO MORE LIGHT! AND, it passed the smog test the next day!