- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Do our planet - and your ride - a favor by investing in 49-state legal Magnaflow Universal Catalytic Converters (Federal)
- Engineered to meet Federal emissions standards, which are in-line with those set down by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Honeycomb-patterned internal catalyst maximizes the surface area your exhaust flows over for greatly reduced restrictions
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Engineered for universal fitment on a broad scope of vehicles
- Manufactured from long-lasting 16-gauge steel with welded seams
- Your Magnaflow Universal Cat Converters (Federal) carry with them a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Who doesn’t like to kill two birds with one stone? Although, to be fair, if you’re interested in doing your part in the battle to save our planet’s atmosphere, you’re probably not really into killing birds. Metaphors aside, do your ride and the ozone a big favor by investing in an exhaust flow-purifying set of Magnaflow Universal Catalytic Converters (Federal). Not only are these bad boys made to last from 16-gauge stainless steel and welded shut, but they meet federal standards, which themselves adhere to those mandated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Illegal for sale or use in California, they’re packed with precious metals arranged in a honeycomb pattern, which maximizes the internal surface area over which your exhaust flows to reduce restrictions in a big way.
Because some cutting and welding needs to be done prior to installation, it’s recommended you have it done professionally. Your Magnaflow Universal Cat Converters (Federal) are covered by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty.
- Not legal for sale, installation, or use on licensed vehicles in the state of California.
- Laws regarding the placement of cat converters are strict and vary by region. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Cutting and welding is required for universal catalytic converters. We recommend a professional installation.