- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add old-school power and simplicity to your LS1 with Edelbrock Performer RPM LS1 Intake Manifolds
- Designed to added carbureted power to your Chevy LS1, LM7, LR4, LQ4 and Corvette LS6 engine
- Unleashes your engine from computer-controlled restraints for maximum power and a broad torque curve between 1500 to 6500 RPMs
- Dual-plane, high-rise design with a 180-degree firing order for power up to 6500 RPMs and good throttle response for drivability
- Larger intake runners and plenums match up well to your ride’s high-lift cams, free-flowing exhausts and other performance mods.
- Made from lightweight, cast aluminum and provides a weight-saving alternative to heavy, cast iron intake manifolds
- Provides a great foundation for your Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carburetor between 600-800 CFMs
- Choose between just the manifold or a kit that includes a harness, MSD designed timing control module with your choice of six timing curves, is compatible with OE sensors and operates the coil-on-plug-ignition system
- Available in an engine compartment-enhancing satin finish
- Cast and finish machined in America at Edelbrock’s foundry and headquarters
- Manifold height: A-4.50", B-5.40" see A/B Measurements. Port exit dimensions: .98" x 2.72"
- Your Edelbrock Performer RPM LS1 Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
The LS series Chevy V8 is a marvel or modern technology, but with its high-tech fuel injection system, tuning an LS engine is tricky business. Lucky for you, Edelbrock found a way to simplify LS tuning by allowing you to use a tried and true fuel delivery device, the carburetor. So, rip off that hideous fuel injection system and go old-school with an easily adjustable carburetor. Now, your ride can enjoy the power of an LS series Chevy engine with the easy tuning of carburetion thanks to Edelbrock Performer RPM LS1 Intake Manifolds.
These performance manifolds replace your ride's stock fuel injection system with an intake manifold that's designed to accept a square-bore carb of your choice. This makes it easy to spend less time tuning and more time on the road. Each intake uses a dual plane design for great power between 1500 to 6500 RPMs and good throttle response for daily drivers. Some kits even include a wiring harness and timing control module that's designed by MSD to control a coil-on-plug ignition system.
These performance manifolds not only fit LS1 motors, they adapt the LM7, LR4, LQ4, and Corvette LS6 for an infusion of carbureted power. Edelbrock Performer RPM LS1 Intake Manifolds are the perfect platform for your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series, Performance Series or and square bore carburetor. And, they're cast and machined in the USA at Edelbrock's foundry and headquarters. Best of all, your Edelbrock Performer RPM LS1 Intake Manifolds are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles
- Uses LS1/LS6 style individual port O-ring seals
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)