We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/17 - 7/19
- Part Size:Ford Small Block V8
- Style:351M-400 c.i.d.
- Part #:21713
- Idle-5500 rpm
- Dual-plane design
- Accepts square-bore carburetors only - Does not accept spread-bore carburetors
- Includes flange plate Edelbrock part # 2732
- Manifold height: A-3.60 in., B-4.75 in.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.24 in. x 1.70 in.
- Designed to fit:
- 1971-1982 400 c.i.d. V8, 2V engines, with Cleveland heads
- 1975-1982 351-M V8 engines
- Not CARB legal - Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles
- Carburetor recommendations:
- Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS (600-650 cfm)
- Edelbrock Performer Series (600-650 cfm)
- Vehicles with automatic transmission use Edelbrock part # 1483 & 1493 or 1844 & 1847
- Gasket recommendation: Fel-Pro part # MS96020
- Does not fit pre-1975 351-C. V8 engines
- Valley width measures 8-17/32 in.
- View installation instructions (PDF)
Have a Question?
Have a Question? Ask a product expert! (800) 874-8888 Live Chat