We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
- Part Size:Chevy Big Block V8
- Style:396-454 c.i.d. with general duty oval-port heads
- Part #:2161
- Idle-5500 rpm
- Dual-plane design
- Accepts spread-bore & square-bore carburetors
- Manifold height: A-4.30 in., B-5.40 in.
- Carburetor pad height: 4.85 in.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.70 in. x 1.60 in.
- Designed to fit:
- 1965-1972 passenger cars with 396-454 c.i.d. big-block V8 engines, with general duty oval-port heads, with 4-bbl. carburetor
- 1966-1983 trucks, Suburbans, & heavy vehicles with 396-454 c.i.d. big-block V8 engines
- CARB/street legal stock replacement part on:
- 1965-1972 396-402-427-454 with OEM 4-bbl. carb
- 1973 non-California cars
- Passenger cars & 1966-1983 trucks, Suburbans, & heavy vehicles
- Except stock equipped EGR
- Carburetor recommendations:
- OEM 4-bbl. - use Edelbrock part # 9171 (choke rod)
- Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS (600-800 cfm)
- Edelbrock Performer Series (600-800 cfm)
- Gasket recommendation: Edelbrock part # 7203
- Does not fit tall-block V8 engines
- View installation instructions (PDF)
Have a Question?
Have a Question? Ask a product expert! (800) 874-8888 Live Chat