- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/21 - 9/25
- Part Size:AMC V8
- Style:290-401 c.i.d. (1970-1991)
- Part #:2131
- Idle-5500 rpm
- Dual-plane design
- Accepts spread-bore & square-bore carburetors - Does not accept Motorcraft spread-bore carburetors
- Use with Edelbrock carb studs part # 8008 or 8024
- Manifold height: A-4.20 in., B-5.50 in.
- Carburetor pad height: 4.85 in.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.03 in. x 2.07 in.
- Designed to fit 1970-1991 street 290-401 c.i.d. V8 engines
- CARB/street legal stock replacement part on:
- 1970-1972 360-401, with OEM carb
- Except stock equipped EGR
- Carburetor recommendations:
- OEM 4-bbl. Non-EGR square bore carb
- Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS (500-600 cfm)
- Edelbrock Performer Series (500-600 cfm)
- Gasket recommendation: Edelbrock part # 7213 or Fel-Pro part # MS96011
- Two offset center bolt holes
- 1979 and later years require Edelbrock bracket part # 8034
- View installation instructions (PDF)
Have a Question?
Have a Question? Ask a product expert! (800) 874-8888 Live Chat
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
This product has not yet been reviewed.