We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/19 - 7/23
- Part Size:Chrysler Small Block V8
- Style:318-340-360 c.i.d. (1966-1972)
- Part #:2176
- Idle-5500 rpm
- Dual-plane design
- Accepts spread-bore & square-bore carburetors
- Manifold height: A-4.13 in., B-5.13 in.
- Port exit dimensions: 0.97 in. x 1.95 in.
- Designed to fit 1966-1972 318-340-360 c.i.d. small-block V8 engines, with 4-bbl. carburetor
- CARB/street legal stock replacement part on:
- 1966-1972 318-340-360, with OEM 4-bbl. Carb
- 1973 non-California
- Except stock equipped EGR
- Carburetor recommendations:
- OEM 4-bbl.
- Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS (600-650 cfm)
- Edelbrock Performer Series (600-650 cfm)
- Gasket recommendation:
- Edelbrock part # 7276 (318-340-360ci. V8)
- Chrysler part # 4494462AB (318ci. V8)
- Chrysler part # 4397642 (340-360ci. V8)
- Not for use on marine engines used in salt water
- Does not fit 1992 & later Magnum engines
- View installation instructions (PDF)
Have a Question?
Have a Question? Ask a product expert! (800) 874-8888 Live Chat