We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/25 - 6/27
- Part Size:Chrysler Big Block V8
- Style:413-426-440 c.i.d. (1966-1979)
- Part #:2191
- Idle-5500 rpm
- Dual-plane design
- Accepts spread-bore & square-bore carburetors
- Manifold height: A-3.80 in., B-4.80 in.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.12 in. x 2.14 in.
- Designed to fit:
- 1966-72 413-426-440 c.i.d. V8 engines, with 4-bbl. carburetor (Non-EGR)
- 1972-1979 440 c.i.d. V8 engines, with 4-bbl. carburetor (EGR)
- CARB/street legal stock replacement part on:
- 1966-1972 413-426-440, with OEM 4-bbl. Carb
- 1973 non-California
- Except stock equipped EGR
- Carburetor recommendations:
- OEM 4-bbl.
- Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS (650-800 cfm)
- Edelbrock Performer Series (650-800 cfm)
- Gasket recommendation: Edelbrock part # 7225
- Does not fit 1962-64 Max Wedge heads
- For vehicles with across block measurement of 8.75 in.
- View installation instructions (PDF)
Have a Question?
Have a Question? Ask a product expert! (800) 874-8888 Live Chat