We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- Part Size:AMC V8
- Style:290-390 c.i.d. (1967-1969)
- Part #:7530
- 1500-6500 rpm
- Dual-plane design
- Accepts square-bore carburetors only - Does not accept spread-bore or Q-Jet carburetors
- Two offset center bolt holes
- 1979 and later years require Edelbrock bracket part # 8034
- Manifold height: A-4.45 in., B-5.77 in.
- Carburetor pad height: 5.11 in.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.04 in. x 2.10 in.
- Designed to fit 1967-1969 street 290-390 c.i.d. V8 engines
- Not CARB legal - Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles
- Carburetor recommendations:
- Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS (600-800 cfm)
- Edelbrock Performer Series (600-800 cfm)
- Gasket recommendation: Edelbrock part # 7213 or Fel-Pro part # MS96011
- View installation instructions (PDF)
Have a Question?
Have a Question? Ask a product expert! (800) 874-8888 Live Chat